...-*♡'・ᴗ・'♡ *-...

YALLL MATSUKAWA SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- Enjoy this, if you were in Aobo Josai special!

(Y/n)POV
Uwahhhh....I take a big deep breath as I look at the pool of water in front of me. The clear blue water stares back at me with anticipation as it moves slightly with a sudden move of ones body. I look up to see two guys, one with red hair while the other one has black hair.

They seem to have notice my presence as I stand here, not knowing if I should be scared or not. They swim towards me with a slow pace, now in front of me.

"Hey, what's your name?" The red head asks, tilting his head to the side slightly.

"M-me? I-I'm (L/n) (Y/n).." I said shyly.

"Thats a cute name! The names Rin, and this one is Haru." The black haired boy named Haru waves his hand at me making me wave back shyly. "How come your just standing there?" Rin asks.

"Ummm...I...I cant swim.." I look to the side with a blush on my face.

"You can't swim? Then why'd you come here?" Haru asks.

"I..I kinda just...ran in here.." I softly spoke out. Rin and Haru both look at me with a questionable look before looking back at each other and nodding.

"We can help you swim!" Rin jumps out the water while Haru crawls out at his own pace.

"You can..?"

"Yup! I'm the best after all!" Rin points to himself, Haru glares slightly at Rin with a irritated frown while I sweat dropped.

"Cool..! So..when can we start?" I ask, kneeling down and looking at my reflection in the water.

"Now." Haru says.

"Huh?" I turn back at him.

"Now!" Rin pushes me in.

"WA-VVGGRFRFRVBBYBTGT"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"(Y/n)-Chan wake u-

"NYNYHHBTVRFVNHNYBTVF-"

I froze in place as a sit there on my bed, my hands in some weird position in the air as I remember the last thing that happened in my dream.

"(Y/n)-Chan...are you..okay?" I look to the side to see Kunimi and Kindaichi looking down at me with a questionable faces.

"*cough* uhm, yea I'm doing just dandy...What time is it haha." I awkwardly say with an embarrassed blush on my face.

"It's 7:05." Kunimi says, I nod and get out from under my covers, now standing in front of them.