...-*Jealousy*-...

😔😭

(Y/n)POVMe and the boys were casually eating dinner

(Y/n)POV
Me and the boys were casually eating dinner.....well......I don't know if you'll call this casual but, it's just me, Kenma, and Akaashi chatting while Kuroo, Bokuto, and Hinata glare at my gamer buddy. (Y/n) decided that it was enough of this glaring so she did a thing.

"So, Kuroo-senpai! How are we doing our practice game tonight?" (Y/n) asks towards the bed head boy which he immediately stopped glaring at Kenma to answer her question.

"Well, since Bokuto had you last time Your gonna be on my team!" Kuroo says cheerfully.

"But Ku-!" "That seems fair, then we'll have Hinata-kun." Akaashi says as he shoves a big chunk of Rice into Bokuto mouth.

"Alrighty!"

"Awww~ I wanna be on (Y/n)-Chan team.." Hinata says sadly with a cute pout making (Y/n) blush at this action and hug him from the left side of her.

"It's okay Sho-kun! We play everyday so it doesn't really matter silly~" She pets his head, Hinata blushes and giggles with her as the others just stare at the two in jealousy.

"(Y/n)-Chan I'm sad to!" Bokuto yells with a pout on his face, she stands up and runs to the other side of the table before hugging him from behind making the owl boy gush. "(Y/n)-Chan Hehehe~"

"I want hugs to!"

"Okay Kuroo-senpai~"

"What is happening?"

"Don't know but looks fun..."

Everyone who lingers in the cafeteria looks at the group as they get showered by (Y/n) hugs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Y'all ready to play?!" Kuroo yells in excitement for his team, (Y/n) nods with excitement while Kenma just looks down.

"(Y/n)-Chan~"

The six looked confused at the door to show most of Aoba Josai, some of Karasuno, along with the iron wall with them.

"What's going on here?" Kuroo asks, pointing at Daichi guys while Oikawa tackles (Y/n) with his hugs, Iwaizumi trying to smack the living hell outta the boy which he did.

"We we're gonna use this gym since...well...." Daichi trailed off a little making Kuroo and Bokuto tilt their head.

"Well?" The two say at the same time.

"Atsumu-senpai got Sakusa-senpai mad, now Inarizaki are fighting with Saksusa and Shiratorizawa so we just left." Kageyama says straightforward.

"Again..*sigh*" (Y/n) shakes her head, Kageyama nods with her.

"Well we were just gonna have a practice match." Akaashi says.

"A practice match? We'll wait for you guys to finish." Suga says with a smile while petting Hinata head.