...-*Helpless*-...

Boy you got me helpless~

(Y/n)POV"Hi Kageyama-kun! What you doing?" I pop  my head into the gym, it being pass our curfew

(Y/n)POV
"Hi Kageyama-kun! What you doing?" I pop my head into the gym, it being pass our curfew.

"Ah- oh it's just you (Y/n)-Chan..I'm just practicing a little bit before heading back to sleep." Kageyama stands up from his sitting position then looks back at me. "What are you doing here?"

"Hm?- oh I never really got to play today so I wanted to play a little." I fully walk in and stand in front of Kageyama.

"Well I can set for you if you want..." He looks away from my gaze as I excitedly look at him.

"You would?!" I grab his hands and hold it tightly.

"Uh- Yea!" Kageyama nods.

"Thank you Kageyama-kun~! Let get started!" I pat his head and run to the net.

"H-hai!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rdPOV
"*sigh* why must you two be like this..."

"Sorry Suga-kun..."

"Go to sleep..."

"Alright.."

Your probably wondering what's going on..welp while (Y/n) and Kageyama were practicing a quick attack they were stopped halfway by MamaSuga and were told to head back to bed.

"(Y/n) you rest up now and make sure not to wake up the other girls." Suga told (Y/n) while holding Kageyama ear.

"H-hai, goodnight Kageyama-kun, Suga-kun!" The girl smiles at the two and closes the girls room.

Suga smiles at the door then looks down sighing before dragging Kageyama to the other side of the hall.

"Alright Kageyama-kun, what were you thinking staying up and practicing past the curfew. Y'know they'll punish you for that including (Y/n)-Chan.." Suga lets go of Kageyama ear.

"Gomen Suga-kun but I just felt like I haven't been good enough lately..." Kageyama looks down holding the ear Suga was pinching. "Lately I've been getting these bad feelings, like something's weighing me down..."

Suga looks at Kageyama with sympathy before putting a hand on Kageyama shoulder.

"Look I understand exactly what you feel Kageyama-kun. I feel that to! Especially when I see you guys play. But it doesn't mean I'll go out risking stuff like staying up past curfew because what if you got caught? That would've been bad for you and (Y/n)-Chan. But it is awfully weird that our Kageyama is feeling this way so what's wrong?" Suga sits Kageyama down as he sits right in front of him.

"*sigh* well I never really felt this way about anybody especially a girl but (Y/n)-Chan...Shes something else..when I was that that shitty Boke and That Salty beanstalk talking Tom her with the others and training with them I just felt...I felt.." Kageyama tried getting the word out but he just couldn't muster it out of him so Suga did it for him. After Suga said the word he was gonna say he looks back down and smiles. "Yea.. Jealously...why the hell do I feel this way. Seeing those idiots surround (Y/n)-Chan and playing with her just made me so mad.. I was gonna let it out by doing a few sets but I didn't expect her to come in but I felt..happy seeing her.. and setting for her.." Kageyama looks down at his closed fist while suga stares at the boy with a smile.

"Kageyama-kun." Suga spoke making Kageyama look up at him. "Do You love (Y/n)-Chan?" Suga asks Kageyama catching him off guard.

"I- uhm.. I don't exactly know.." Kageyama says still staring at the smiling Suga.

"Well what you explained to me gave me enough evidence for my question. Look Kageyama-kun, I'm not a love expert I'm a friend and your teammate...But I know what love is alright? Your In love." Suga says standing up and dust off his pants before giving a hand out to Kageyama, which he grabbed, and hoisted him up to his feet. "But I got to warn ya. (Y/n)-Chan isn't just no ordinary girl, she has caught the eyes of other too so I'll watch your back if I were you." Suga pats Kageyama back making the boy nod.

"Let's head back now. I feel tired..."

"Hm..."

♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ) ♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ) ♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ) ♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ) ♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ) ♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ) ♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ) ♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ) ♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ) ♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)

Hey y'all I'm sorry if this is short! I'm having a real hard time sleeping and trying to stay healthy mentally and physically but I just feel really...I do t really know but I'll try my best to update everyday!(••)

I've been trying to watch anime to distract my self from certain thoughts! Recently I've gotten really Really REALLY- into JoJo Bizarre Adventure and Hunter X Hunter but I still want to watch more anime! If you have some recommendations please tell me some! I really want to get into old anime's like sailor moon type anime's and stuffies (^-^*)/  so please recommend me some if you have!

I hope you enjoyed and stay safe (••)