...-*Long time no see!*-...

(Y/n)POV

(Y/n)POV

"New people you say?"

"Yes we have decided to also extend the training camp."

"I see..Teehee~ this is gonna be so fun~! The more the merrier!"

I'm currently sitting in a teacher lounge with Coach Ukai. He says that three new teams will be joining us and I just can't wait!

"When are they coming Uncle Ukai?! Today? Tomorrow?! The afternoon?!" I asked excitedly leaning forward a little. Ukai sweat drop at my excitement and pushes me back down to my seat.

"Their supposed to be arriving tomorrow morning." Ukai says taking a sip from his soda can.

"Tomorrow morning?! That's a night away! I'm gonna sleep now!" I stand up and run to the door but stop my hand at the knob, I turn back to Ukai. "Who are these three teams if you don't mind me asking?" I put my fingers together.

"*sigh* I can't give you that information but all I can say is prepare for tomorrow." Ukai walks up to me and pats my head. "But that shouldn't be a problem for you since well you are The Butterfly Grace." Ukai messes up my hair making groan. "Now get some sleep child or ill tell your da-

"Goodnight Uncie Ukai!" I run out the door hearing Ukai laugh at me from behind.

'Humph~ He always teases me with that!'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Alrighty Kiddos! Don't know if we told you this but we have three teams joining us today so we can make the games even! Now go stretch and prepare for today's Practice!" Nekomata announces.

"Hai!"

I stretch with Tsukishima and Tadashi.

"I wonder who's gonna be joining us." Tadashi asks, I look up at him and just gush at this boys cuteness.

"Tadashi-kun your so Kawaii~" I say making him blush.

"(Y-Y/n)-Chan!" He gets flustered and uses his hands to cover his face making me gush at him more. I hug him from his neck and rub my face into his head.

"Tch- Can you guys stop, Daichi will come over and yell at you two for not stretching." Tsukishima says while glaring at us, I pout.

"Tsukishima-kun your not even stretching right~ you gotta go all the way down! Like this!" I lean my back onto his back making him lean all the way forward, touching his toes.

"(Y-(Y/n)- Oi- Wait- Get Off! O-Oi!" Tsukishima tries you get me off but I just giggle.

"Nu-Uh! You n- Oh!" I get lifted up by Suga as he shakes his head at me with a pout.

"(Y/n)-Chan~ Thats not nice." Suga holds me from under his arms, making me face the back. "Sorry boys, I'll make sure she stretches right without bothering you two." I hear Suga say as we walk away.