...-*Is Shy*-...

(3rd)POV"So your like a cat?"

(3rd)POV
"So your like a cat?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Do you have 9 lives?"

"No ma'am!"

"Do you wanna test it out?"

"Y- what?"

It was dinner time for the students. (Y/n) decided to sit with Kuroo, Bokuto, and Akaashi.

"We should test it out! Kuroo come here so I can stab you with my spoon!" Bokuto grabs his spoon and jumps on the table surprising everyone in the lunch room while Kuroo stares in fear.

"Get away Bokuto or I will yeet you off the roof!" Kuroo stands up.

"It's fine I can fly!" Bokuto pounces at Kuroo but the cat dodges the owl. The two run out of the cafeteria while Akaashi and (Y/n) have a little conversation.

"Why did you say that?" Akaashi calmly takes a bite out of his food.

"Say what? I said nothing." (Y/n) closed eye smile towards the boy making him blush.

'Is she a psychopath?' Akaashi stares at the girl eating peacefully before shrugging and enjoying the moment of hanging out with the girl alone.

Tsukishima and Hinata walks towards the two and sit with them.

"Why did Bokuto-kun and Kuroo-kun run out the cafeteria?" Hinata asks sitting peacefully next to (Y/n).

Akaashi was about to say something but (Y/n) covers his mouth and turned to Tsukishima and Hinata.

"I don't know- hey you guys wanna play some volleyball after dinner?" (Y/n) pulls her hand back.

"Sure-"Can we join!?"

The four turn to see Lev holding Kenma like a cat while he try's to escape his grasp.

"I didn't sign up for this."

"Sure! Kenma-kun! Are you playing Smash Bros?! Can I play?!" (Y/n) yells in excitement scaring the poor shy boy.

"I-uhm sure.." Kenma gives a controller to (Y/n) and they start playing while the other four converse about something

~off on another table~

"I wish (L/n)-Chan to yell at me like that.."

"Calm down, we've only met her today..."

"Yea but I wanna be more closer to her!"

"I got to carry her."

"Y-you what?!"

"You don't have to rub it in-"

"Guys, lets practice."

"Hai!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Alright losers! Looks like our team is set let's get started!" Kuroo yelled at his and the other players on the court.