...-*The Butterfly Effect*-...

(3rd)POVIt was the start of the third set

(3rd)POV
It was the start of the third set. Both teams become intense sensing the new energy coming from each team. It was Nekoma turn to serve. Kenma walks passed Kuroo who gives him a determined grin.

"Send a good one Kenma!" Kuroo cheers for the gamer boy making him sigh and look at Karasuno.

'The sudden mood change will definitely throw off our team...I'll serve a easy one to test out the waters.' Kenma serves the ball to which is saved by Noya.

"Nice receive!" Daichi cheers.

Kageyama sets the ball up for Asahi, (y/n) being the decoy for that one, and throwing off Nekoma giving Karasuno the first point of the set.

"Nice one Asahi-senpai!" (Y/n) shares a high-five with Asahi which he blushes at. Then she turns to Kageyama and high fives him to but she gives him a certain stare making him nod and head to the back to serve.

"Serve a hard one Kageyama!" Tanaka cheers.

Kageyama focuses on the ball and throws it up in the air and smack it hard to the other side but Yaku successfully saves it.

"Damn it." Kageyama curses under his breath.

"It's alright Kageyama-kun! Next time you'll get it!" (Y/n) cheers for the boy giving off a creepy smile. The boy freezes a little but breaks out of it and gets back to the game.

Kenma sets the ball for Kuroo, he spikes it over but the ball was saved by Daichi. It gets passed onto Kageyama which he sets to (Y/n) while staring at her. The girl jumps in the air, the ball already in front of her with three blockers onto her. She smiles sickly at them then switches to her left arm, making a line shot right next to the out of bounds line but not out of it. She lands gracefully and walks to Kageyama, giving him a High-five.

"Good one Kageyama-kun~"

"H-hai."

"Kageyama you lucky bastard.!"

Kenma stares at the two interact feeling something unfamiliar to him but he decides to ignore it and figure out what they're planning. He stares at (Y/n) a little then to Kageyama. Everything freezes for Kenma as he gets to thinking.

'They don't give off any sign that their using some sort of sign or saying...but how do they know what they're gonna do or who's gonna go after the ball? It just can't be anybody on the team, they don't give off any signs seeing that they're also receiving without anybody calling for it. It's gotta be obvious to the eyes but somehow they're communicating like their reading each other's mind. There's no way in hell that they can just do that unless...! There's so-