...~*Kiyoko Day 2*~...

⚠️There are mentions of pills in this one, idk if anybody is sensitive to it but it's just a warning! I also don't know how pills work so please bear with me!⚠️

Also I'm very sorry for the people who are really sensitive to stuff like sex or anything like that, I'm so sorry that I never thought of any of your guys feeling towards this topic and it's so insensitive of me and I'm so so sorry.

I'll try to make day 3 to where it doesn't effect any of the characters in it so it's not so awkward for everyone. Again I am terribly sorry.

KiyokoPOVI was woken up by the sun that shined through the curtains

KiyokoPOV
I was woken up by the sun that shined through the curtains. I rubbed my eyes a little before sitting up and looking around the room to see the girls still sleeping, I sigh and check my phone to see that it's 6.

'It's still early....I should go check up on (Y/n)-Chan.' I got up and put my sleeping stuff away and got ready for the day before walking out the door with a few snacks in my hand for (Y/n).

'None of the boys should be up so I shouldn't worry about an-

"Kiyoko-San?" I jump a little and turn around to see a sleepy Hinata, I sigh and turn towards him.

"Good morning Hinata-kun, What are you doing up so early?" I ask.

"I went to use the bathroom, how come you have snacks in your arms?" He asks while pointing towards the snacks I took from (Y/n)' s bag.

"Oh, Ants were coming out of it so I have to throw it out." I quickly turn my back towards Hinata. "Make sure to get enough rest before practice starts." I say and walk away, turning the corner to avoid anymore conversation with Hinata.

I jog down the hall and head towards the lock room where (Y/n) was locked in, I quickly unlock it and walk inside making sure to close the door behind me. I turn to see (Y/n) wide awake as she plays on her Nintendo Switch.

'Her dad said that her hormones start to weaken towards the days...I better be careful.'

"(Y/n)-Chan..?" I whisper out towards her, she lifts her head up to look up at me and smiles.

"Kiyoko-Senpai! I thought I was dreaming! Oh, are those the snacks from my bag?" She points towards them.

"Yes, I brought them because you didn't eat anything yesterday.." I slowly walk towards her as she stares at me with stars.

"Uwah~! Thank you Kiyoko-Senpai! Your the best!" She grabs one of the chip bags which so happened to be (Insert Favorite Chips) and opens it quickly, stuffing her face in it.

"Are you feeling any better (Y/n)-Chan?" I sit next to her, she pouts and shakes her head.

"I feel really weak right now, I'm also very hungry." She eats a chip, I hesitantly bring my hand to pet her head which she leans into.