...-*Teddy Bear's*-...

(Y/n)POV"Asahi-senpai, Let me do your hair before the game begins!" I wave at Asahi who was stretching for our match against Date tech

(Y/n)POV
"Asahi-senpai, Let me do your hair before the game begins!" I wave at Asahi who was stretching for our match against Date tech.

"H-hai, (Y/n)-Chan!" Asahi sits in front of me as I stand to do his hair, I start brushing my hands through His soft locks.

"So Asahi-senpai! How was your last match with these guys?" I asked while grabbing my rubber band that was on my wrist.

"They won last time but I guess they wanted to play us again." Asahi says.

"Well let's win this time! I'm sure their not that bad." I say with the rubber band in my mouth as I gather Asahi hair into my hand.

"Yea! Oh- (Y/n)-Chan you don't need to use your rubber band I have mine." Asahi takes the rubber band that was on his wrist a shows it, I shake my head with a smile.

"It's okay Asahi-senpai, I think my (Color rubber ban) will looks cute on you!" I start to tie Asahi hair into a man bun.

"T-t-than-k yo-u (Y-Y/n)-Chan." Asahi stutters out making me laugh at his cuteness, I pat his head.

"There all done!" I say brightly as Asahi stands up.

"Thank you (Y/n)-Chan." He smiles down at me.

"Of course Asahi-senpai! I'll always be here if you need help with anything." I boop the tall boys nose making me giggle at his surprise reaction.

"Hey you two!" We both turn to see Daichi and Suga walking towards us.

"Hi Daichi-senpai! Koushi! Did you guys sleep well?" I asked.

"Yup- (Y/n)-Chan, when did you start calling Suga by his first name?" Daichi asks, tilting his head to the side.

"It's alright Daichi, you don't need to know." Suga puts a arm over Daichi shoulder before looking at me. "Right (Y/n)?" Suga winks at me making me blush and giggle awkwardly. Daichi moves Suga arm before going to me and putting a protective arm around my shoulders while Asahi looks at Suga with worry.

"Suga I think you shouldn't have word it like that.." Asahi sweat drops at him while Suga tilts his head to the side.

"Huh?"

"(Y/n)-Chan, Did Suga make a move on you?"

"D-D-Daichi?! What the heck-

"A move?"

"It's okay (Y/n)-Chan you heard nothing..."

"Suga! Did you make a move on her?!"

"No! Daichi what the hell made you think that?!"

"(Y/n)-Chan I think you should go find Hinata-kun.."

"Okay! Bye senpais!"

"Suga?!?!"