...-*Moshi Mosh*-...

3rdPOVThe game is now starting to get more intense as the 2nd set has just ended, Inarizaki taking it

3rdPOV
The game is now starting to get more intense as the 2nd set has just ended, Inarizaki taking it. Both teams switch sides.

"Man I can really feel the intensity here.." Coach Ukai says as Karasuno gathers around him.

"Yea well that's what we're gonna be expecting now.." Daichi says as the whole team looks at the girl who's glaring down at the ground.

"Well it's the last set now so let's take it Yea?" Takeda says making the team nod with determination.

Clap

The whole team jump in surprise and turn to (Y/n) who has her hands closed together as she smiles brightly with stars in her eyes.

"I just thought of a cool idea~!" (Y/n) says cheerfully and motions everyone to huddle in.

Inarizaki looks at Karasuno with a slight glare and curiosity.

"What do you their talking about?" Ojiro asks.

"Don't know but they seem invested to it." Suna says.

As the team talks Atsumu gloom's a little on the bench. Osamu notices and walks over to him, taking a seat next to him.

"What's wrong Tsumu?" He asks his brother who is looking down to the ground.

"Did I do something wrong?" Atsumu grabs his brother shoulders, scaring him a bit. "Why is she ignoring me???" He stares into Osamu eyes as if he has the answers. Osamu just shrugs making his brother groan and let go of his shoulders before resting his face on his palms. Osamu sighs and stands up, putting a hand on Atsumu shoulder.

"Look, Butterfly-Chan is known for her 180 attitude when it comes to volleyball so don't get all pouty because she acts that way towards you." Osamu pats his brother shoulder. "Just don't let it affect you, your just showing that your weak." He says then walks away leaving a Atsumu hurt.

'Rude!' He runs to Osamu and jumps on him almost making the gray hair boy fall over.

"What the hell- Get off of me you gorilla!"

"Take back what you said Samu!"

"Oi knock it off you two!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was time for the third set, Yay! :D

"(Y/n)-Chan send a good one!" Tanaka cheers while glaring at the other side with his signature smirk.

"Hai~!" (Y/n) bounces the ball a few times on the ground, waiting for the whistle to blow as she looks at the other side, licking her lips.

Atsumu stares at the girl in anticipation. Trying to predict what (Y/n) was gonna do next was something no one can guess. It's like she just does things without thinking and knows that she's gonna get things right.

(Y/n) throws the ball in the air with a little 'Humph' noise affect and runs for the ball. She glances down a little to see Inarizaki lay out and who's on the court before jumping up in the air, her Left arm raised back. She likes the ball with all her might, aiming it straight for their Libero who ready his stance.