...-*Silent type*-...

(Y/n)POVMe, Kageyama, Hinata, Sakusa, Komori, and Atsumu were currently tossing to each other while getting to know each other

(Y/n)POV
Me, Kageyama, Hinata, Sakusa, Komori, and Atsumu were currently tossing to each other while getting to know each other. Hinata and Atsumu seemed to get a long well as Kageyama tries to join in with their talk. Sakusa, (Y/n), and Komori are having a conversation about bears.

"So you would rather be a grizzly bear then a ice bear?" Komori asks Sakusa.

"Yea, they live in a secluded area away from humans." Sakusa says.

"Of course you'd say that- (Y/n)-Chan what about you?" Komori asks me making me toss the ball towards Hinata and turn to him with a smile.

"I wanna be a panda!" I say happily, feeling my eyes close

"So bright." Komori says to me making me tilt my head to him.

"You guys Are talking about the lamest animals, Jaguars are way more cooler." Atsumu says with a bright smile as Hinata agrees with him.

"Jaguars? Oh please, they got nothing on Pumas." Sakusa says, Komori nodding behind his cousin with a knowing smirk.

"You wanna get Geographic with me huh?" Atsumu takes a step forward making Sakusa take out his Febreeze.

"Back up or I'm gonna Febreeze your a-"Sakusa! There's kids here!"- Sorry your sorry butt?" Sakusa pointed his Febreeze bottle at Atsumu ready for battle. The two battle it out with a few swears and sprays.

"(Y/n)-Chan! Did you meet the third team yet?" Hinata asks as Me, Kageyama, and Him play Volleyball, letting the adults have their ways.

"No! I totally forgot there was a third team coming! Where are they and what's their names?!" I catch the ball and stare at the two, their blushes getting noticed by me.

"A-ah! Well, they should be somewhere in here.." Kageyama says while looking around, Hinata doing the same as I just stare at the two, waiting for them to find them. I then feel a light thud at my feet making me look down to see a volleyball.

"Hey! Could you pass us the ball?" I look up to see a really tall boy with blonde hair and a black strands of hair that sticks out. His sharp eyes and small pupils stare at me but then gasps and backs up. "Y-y-your the girl I saw in the magazines! T-the Butterfly Grace! You versed Inarizaki today!" He gets on his all fours and bows down to me making me jump in surprise and kneel down to his level to tell him to stop.

"Kogane! What are you doing? Did you get hit in the gut by a ball again?" Me and the tall boy on the ground look up to see a guy with short brown hair that was swept to the side. He looks up from his teammate to me then gasps with a hint of something. "Oh my, if it isn't the Butterfly Grace. What are you gonna do, Do your weird Butterfly effect on m-!" He gets hit by the side by a really tall guy with white hair. He looks down at the brown hair guy and does some hand motions as if asking he's okay. "U-urghhh...I-I'm okay..." he holds his side in pain. I look at the three in fear as the one bowing towards stood up to greet the white hair male.