...-*Headache*-...

(3rd)POV"Urgh

(3rd)POV
"Urgh..Kiyoko-senpai I feel sick..."

"(Y/n)-Chan, maybe you shouldn't have played right after dinner..."

"B-but the guys forced me to play three rounds! I didn't know they were that energetic- IM GONNA HURL!"

"THE BATHROOM (Y/N)-CHAN! THE BATHROOM!"

your probably wondering "what the hell is going on?!" Welp (Y/n) got sick after playing. Yea that's basically it.

"Urghhh...that's not good I don't think I can eat anything.." (Y/n) walks out the bathroom holding her stomach.

"I can tell coach Ukai that your not feeling good." Kiyoko suggested but (Y/n) shakes her head.

"I want to play so I'm just not gonna eat and maybe drink more water." (Y/n) walks to her clothes and change into her outfit she'll play in.

"(Y/n)-Chan thats not good for your health." Kiyoko says.

"Yea (L/n)-Chan, you should really sit out.." Yukie says making the other two girls nod.

"I'm perfectly fine see?" (Y/n) stands up straight and throws a thumbs up their way with a smile on her face. "If something happens then I'll just tell you girls!" (Y/n) walks over to her bag and puts on a jacket.

"*sigh* you better, let's get going girls." Kiyoko and the rest of the girls walk out but (Y/n) stops.

"Uh- actually I'm gonna talk to old man Washijō sooo.. Cya later girlies~" (Y/n) winks at them before running off to the other direction.

"I hope she doesn't pass out...."

"Yea/mhm.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Alrighty kiddos! Today we're doing the same thing as yesterday! The only thing that will be changed is what team Karasuno will be in including their pairings! Now go warm up as they get situated!" Nekomata says. All the students went to their area warming up as Coach Ukai gets the list of who is gonna be in what team.

"So we might have a chance to be in (Y/n)-Chan team?!" Tanaka asks in excitement.

"Hell yea!" Noya bumps his fist in the air with Tanaka and Hinata.

"So loud..." Tsukishima grumbles making Tadashi smile.

"(Y/n)-Chan will you be ok? You look kinda pale..." Kiyoko whispers to (Y/n) but the girl just waves her hand while smiling.

"I'm ok, really Kiyoko-senpai and if something I'll come to you Kay?" (Y/n) puts a fist up for Kiyoko to bump but Tanaka comes up and bumps it instead.

"What you two talkin about~?" Tanaka puts a arm shoulder around Kiyoko but she swats his arm away.

"Nothin! Tanaka-kun are they calling names now?"

"No- "Alright Kiddos come over here!" Coach Ukai cuts Tanaka off making (Y/n) laugh. Tanaka laughs with her and hooks his arm around her shoulder dragging her to where the others are.