15◉ He Does! Of course, he does not!!!

Alina and Meera quickly fixed their hair and dress

Alina and Meera quickly fixed their hair and dress. Both argued in a hushed tone while nudging each other as they walked towards the main door. Alina opened the door, and both looked excitedly and nervously. Both frowned.

'Who you?' Meera enquired to the person standing in front of them. A man wearing a mask, large Panama hat and over-sized sunglasses. His attire of grey slim fit shirt and brown denim with well polish shoes and expensive watch gave the impression that he was someone from a rich background.

Alina held Meera's hand, - 'Haider?' She asked and Meera turned to look at her in disbelief. The man nodded tugging down his mask. His thin lips curved into a smile, bringing a smile on the girls' faces as well.

He removed his sunglasses, - 'Won't you girls let me in?' He asked.

'Sure.' Meera and Alina said in unison. They almost tripped as they nervously made way for their boss. Haider suppressed his smile, placing his hands into his pocket and casually walked in.

'Can't believe this.' Meera whispered excitedly.

'Me neither. Now, shut up and close the door.'

'Haaw! You do.'

'He is here for me, now go.' She whispered urgently and shooed her friend away.

'Impressive.' Haider complimented looking around the apartment. Alina thanked him, even though she was slightly embarrassed with the tiny apartment. She stood by him, close to him, and noticed sweat beads on his forehead as he removed his hat.

'Shall I switch on the AC?' She inquired with concern.

Haider shook his head raising a palm, - 'No need, Miss. Alina. Actually, I took the stairs so it is just.' – He wiped the sweat with his handkerchief, - 'nothing.'

'Sir,' – Meera came rushing and hit Alina, she winced but her colleague doesn't bother to apologize, - 'welcome sir, to our humble abode.' She stuck out a hand. Haider nodded humbly and shook hands with her. Meera gasped loudly and stared at her hand in disbelieve. Alina chuckled, shaking her head. Then, she looked at Haider.

'Make yourself comfortable, Haider. I will get you a glass of water.' Alina said and Haider nodded. Meera was still staring at her palm with her mouth wide open. Alina hit her with her shoulder, on purpose, whilst passing by her. Only then she composed herself and looked at Haider. But he had eyes only for Alina who was casually walking into the kitchen.

Meera sat on the double sofa, pressed her elbow against the sofa, and placed her chin on her palm. She stared unblinkingly at him. Haider sat on the single sofa and looked around the place. He was alerted by the sound of heels and turned to look towards the kitchen. Alina walked towards them holding a tray with a glass of water. Haider inaudibly inhaled upon looking at her. She looked breathtakingly beautiful in a yellow one-shoulder ruffled mini dress. The black stiletto gave a boost to her height. His gaze fixated on her legs for a moment before he dragged his gaze to her face. The brick-red matte lipstick gave volume to her thin lips, dark kohl enhanced her gray eyes and a slight blush on her cheeks made her look more enticing. He loved that she left her mid-back length hair open and placed on one side of her shoulder: the open one. She looked very feminine.