19 ◉A Shocking Confession

After a moment passed Haider smiled, - 'Relax

After a moment passed Haider smiled, - 'Relax.' He walked towards the cue-stick stand and neatly placed the stick inside. Then, he looked at her, - 'Keep your things here and,' – he looked towards the door, - 'AK! AK.' He called and within minutes a butler arrived. He was suited in a brown blazer, white shirt and brown trousers with his hands dug into white gloves. Haider walked towards Alina and placed a gentle palm on her shoulder. His warm hand sent shivers down her spine and she flinched on spot.

'Place Miss. Alina's belonging carefully. Then, escort her to the backyard.' – He looked at her, - 'Make yourself comfortable, Miss. Alina. Anything you want, just tell AK. I am going to freshen up.' He informed. Her heart fluttered at the thought that he hadn't freshened up but was waiting for her. Haider patted her back and they exchanged a smile; Alina was hesitant though.

The garden seemed like a well-maintained park meets the forest. It was so vast that she felt it could have a racecourse and golf course both in one. Her jaw hurt from the constant gaping. AK hurried and pulled out a white wooden garden chair for her.

'Ma'am, would you like to have something to drink?' He asked politely. Alina wasn't used to so much politeness and felt awkward.

'I—' she fumbled not wanting to sound rude, - 'one cup of coffee.' She relaxed in her seat. Some caffeine will calm her nerves. AK nodded and walked away. After, he had left Alina smiled to herself and leaned in her chair. A thought came to her and she stood up facing the backyard. She took out her phone and opened the camera in selfie mode. After a not so desired click, she was trying to have a perfect shot when she froze upon seeing Haider walk into the garden area.

She stared at him. He looked amazing in low cut short sleeve Tee and track pants. He was even more attractive in casual wear than formal suits. As he came closer, she noticed his hair was wet and his body radiated with freshness and divine smell of a tantalizing body wash.

'Um.' She gulped feeling her breath in her throat as he stood a few inches from her. Alina lowered her gaze feeling his intense eyes on her. He admired her then noticed her earring was slightly twisted. He clenched his fingers, his hand itching to correct it. Finally, his OCD overpowered his reluctance and he reached out for her ear. Alina stilled feeling his palm inch towards her face. Her heartbeat fastened as he adjusted her earring. She simply gawked at him while his gaze was fixated on her earring. As he moved his hand back, he purposefully brushed his fingers against her cheek. The feel of her smooth skin made gave Haider a unique feel. Alina blinked at him, but his gaze was unmoved.

'Sir!' AK's meek voice startled Alina and irritated Haider. He stepped away from her as they both looked at him. The butler carried a cup of coffee on a tray. Haider glanced at her and Alina flashed an uncomfortable smile in response.

The coffee session was awkward where Alina gulped coffee while Haider, pretended, to be busy on the phone. She felt silly for ordering coffee as though it was a café. After they were done, Haider and Alina walked back into the activity room. He had a canvas set up and Alina pinned her design there. Also, she opened her project on her laptop, which she placed on the pool table. Then, they began their brainstorming session. Alina was impressed by his knowledge and felt fortunate she had gotten a chance to learn from him. His concentration, patience, and knowledge proved his capabilities of leading such a successful business. Moreover, his looks added glamour to all this.