♥️

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

P U R S U I N G P A T

Dawson University Series #1
written by hiraethelle

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means. Electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission to the author.

The story contains adult content, red flags, and a lot of trigger warnings. Please be aware that this story is completely flawed and is not meant for kids, so strict discretion is advised.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

STATUS: COMPLETED

I only started writing last 2020, and I know that—despite countless editing—this story may still have typographical and grammatical errors I missed. So, if you happen to spot one, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a comment and point them out so that I can correct them and improve the story.

Sobrang TOXIC at RED FLAG po ang mga characters ko sa akda na ito. Paniguradong maiinis, mapapamura, at marahil ay madidismaya ang bawat magbabasa.

Kung ang hanap mo ay storyang light, feel good, at purong kilig lang ang dala...
HINDI ITO IYON.

This is my first story and definitely not the one I'm most proud of. If you can't handle it, just drop it instead of leaving nasty comments. I swear, the next books are better (tingin ko, haha). Kaya kung malalagpasan mo ito at ipagpapatuloy ang buong series— KUDOS! Isang shot puno para sa iyo! 🥰♥️🍻

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Dawson University Series

1. Pursuing Pat
2. Betrothed to Brent
3. Just for Jolo
4. Made for Madeline
5. Born for Bryan

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Date Started: May 08, 2020
Date Finished: July 05, 2020

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

©️ hiraethelle 2020
All Rights Reserved

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

He was the most unpleasant person I have ever known.

He was rude, he never smiled, and he always treated me like I'm a complete waste of space.

So, as he lay his head on my lap and I run my fingers through his jet-black hair, I couldn't help but wonder how the hell he ended up becoming my boyfriend.

He scooted closer, trying his best to fit his 6-foot-2 self next to me as he looked up at me and smiled gratefully before closing his eyes with a sigh.

I breathed softly while I waited for him to fall asleep and I caressed his cheek with my thumb. With his face this close to mine, it is impossible to look elsewhere. How could anyone see perfection and just look away?

It's almost hard to believe that he is real because he looks as if he was pulled straight out of a Japanese anime, with his chinky eyes and prominent bone structure. It is clear that God spent a little more time on him, which is why he is here, looking nothing short of a prized masterpiece.

"Axl," I whispered, his name feeling like hot summer breeze on a cold winter day.

"Hmm?" He opened one eye and looked up at me, curious.

"It's gonna hurt like hell when you leave."

He chuckled at my statement and moved his arm around my waist, embracing me tightly and locking me in place. "Never gonna happen," he assured me.

I believed him; my heart fluttering wildly as a satisfied smile formed on my lips and I hugged him back, inhaling all his manly scent like my life depended on it.

When I woke up with terribly puffy eyes and a hollow feeling in my chest, it took me a moment to connect myself back to reality and remember the present. And as if on cue, tears started falling down my eyes without warning.

I can still feel his hair on my fingers, and the weight of his head on my lap. I could even smell him, almost as if he really was here.

I fell back into the sheets and longingly closed my eyes, forcing myself back to sleep, and praying — begging — that I am back in his arms once again. Because in my dream, I know that I got one thing right.

It does hurt like hell.