11 | June Activities

There are so many activities happening during this month and we hope to see each of you taking advantage of them! Here are just a few of what's going on during the month of June:

LGBTQIAP+ Indonesia (LGBTQ-ID)
Activity: Pride Campaign & Reading List
Objective:  Our profile monthly selecting some good LGBTQ+ stories and put them on our reading list, sorted by its theme or subgenre.
Language: Indonesian Bahasa
Click here to participate!

Wattpad Chronicle (WattpadChronicle)
Activity: Author Interview
Objective: An interview with a romance author. 
Language: English
Click here to participate!

Wattpad Riverdale (WattpadRiverdale)
Activity: Writing Contest
Objective: Pick a character from Riverdale/Sabrina/Katy Keene, and give a 1K-2K story using the facts of the given sexuality, to educate and inspire, and to promote acceptance of coming out.
Language: English
Click here to participate!

Wattpad Romance Spanish (WattpadRomanceEs)
Activity: LGBTQIAP+ Romance Writing Contest 
Objective: TBD
Language: Spanish
Click here to participate when the contest starts!

Cupid (cupid+ New Adult (NA)
Activity: Writing Contest
Objective: This June, New Adult, and the Cupid profiles are celebrating Pride Month! We have all the love to give! But what happens when you meet someone in front of you unexpectedly in a place where you can never find love? Are you willing to break through the boundaries?
Language: English
Click here and here to participate!

LGBTQIAP+ India (LGBTQ-IN)
Activity: Writing Contest
Objective: In the name of Love, @lgbtqIN (The LGBTQ Indian profile) is bringing an activity for the coming Pride Month i.e., June.
Language: English
Click here to participate!

Free the LGBT (FreeTheLGBT)
Activity: Engagement month fiesta
Objective: A month-filled with fun! With daily updates through the entire month of June (yes, you read well), right here over the Pride Month Fiesta Book, we will be hosting interactive trivia, mini-games, challenges, playlists, questions, videos, did-you-know pages and facts and much more!
Languages: English
Click here to participate!

Wattpad Vampires (WattpadVampires), Vampiros es Español (Vampiros_ES), Vampiri (VampiresRO), Wattpad Vampir (WattpadVampirDE)
Activity:  International Writing Contest
Objective: Welcome to Immortal Pride! We'd love to invite all our creatures of the night to take part in our international contest sponsored by WattpadVampires, Vampiros_ES, VampiresRO and WattpadVampirDE in support of Pride month. Join us and let's write diversity with a blood-curdling twist!
Language: Multiple (English, Spanish, Romanian, and German)
Click the following languages to participate:  English  |  Spanish  |  Romanian  |  German

Beauty (beauty)
Activity: Empowerment Anthology
Objective: We're very glad to launch our new anthology in which we will showcase collections of short stories that revolve around empowerment, whether it's something you witnessed, experienced first-hand, or simply a fictional story.
Language: English
Click here to participate!