11 | Team Unity

Oxford Dictionary describes unity as the state of being united or joined as a whole, especially in an artistic context. We agree with this completely!

The community on Wattpad is our family and this is a mutual feeling with a lot of you as well. All the Ambassador profiles that center on diversity and inclusion along with the LGBTQIAP+ profile have come together to form an alliance called Team Unity!

Here is the official trailer with all the other members of Team Unity:

You can watch this trailer on our Youtube channel as well.

Here are the members of the beautiful team:

Profile: BACommunity

The Bullying Awareness Community aims to encourage everyone to support victims of bullying. Bullying can happen at school, at home or online. It is never okay and it is not a normal part of growing up. You are encouraged to interact with us and each other on this profile, but please remember to be kind and respectful towards one another.

 You are encouraged to interact with us and each other on this profile, but please remember to be kind and respectful towards one another

Profile: LY

The Love Yourself profile is a project dedicated to inspiring people to love, forgive, and accept themselves. These days, it is really easy to forget that we all deserve to be loved. We tend to look at the mirror and point out our flaws. We forgot that we all are humans and no human is perfect. These flaws, disabilities, and conditions are all parts of ourselves, parts of who we are. These make us unique and special in our own way.