16 | Tales of The Slayer

HOST: TalesOfTheSlayer

HOSTTalesOfTheSlayer

As part of the Pride Month 2020 celebrations taking place over on the LGBTQIAP+ profile, we have been invited to get involved by way of a wee flashfic contest! It goes without saying, of course, we totally accepted!

The Prompt

It's fair to say that Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel both featured their fair share of relationships and pairings, but as is always the case there was probably plenty of scope for more!

Using no more than 500 words, we want you to tell us the story of the most unlikely and surprising pairing, making use of characters from Buffy, Angel, or the wider Buffyverse!

The Fine Print

Entries should be submitted no later than June 30th at 23:59 BST. Any stories submitted beyond this will not be considered eligible for judging.

Entries should be no longer than 500 words in length.

Entries should be written in English as we, unfortunately, have no other language capabilities on the team.

Entries should not include self-inserts. For this contest you must use existing Buffyverse characters only, however, characters from all mediums are permitted.

Entries will be judged by the team managing the TalesOfTheSlayer profile.

Mature content is permitted.

The Prizes

A very cool TalesOfTheSlayer contest winners sticker!

A slot on ToTS's Contest Winners reading list for the three highest-scoring entries!

The top three highest-scoring entries will also be featured on LGBTQIAP+'s "Love Wins" anthology!

If you would like to participate in this contest, head to their contest chapter!