13 | LGBTQIAP+ Networking

The LGBTQIAP+ community on Wattpad is huge! Many of you have sent in DMs asking for a way to get to know other Wattpadders who are in the community and we'll be doing a series of networking events so that you can all meet and make friends here.

So how does this work?

We will be posting two chapters later in the day and they are all categorized in different ways. We want you to go to the category that fits you the most or one that you identify with the most and 'check-in' with everyone else who identifies with that category as well. You will get to meet more people with something in common with you this way.

How do I check-in?

Listen up y'all, 'cause this is it...

To check-in, all you have to do is fill this form out on the inline comments of the category of your choice:

Pronouns
Reader, writer, or both
Event Password

The Event Password will be given on each networking event as well as the last step to checking in because that part will always be different. Once you do all this, you have officially checked in to the LGBTQIAP+ Networking event!

I'm checked in, now what?

Now you mingle! A networking event is a way of meeting new people and we have given you the opportunity to meet people within the LGBTQIAP+ community who happen to enjoy the same things you do. You might also get to discover new stories that you might be interested in. Or you might learn something new. So really, this is a triple win!

What are the rules for this networking event?

The two main rules for this event are to be respectful and kind in all conversations, and you must not violate the content guidelines, code of conduct, or terms of service. We want this networking experience to be a safe and fun one!

Have fun, folks!

The LGBTQIAP+ Family