23 | Community Hub

What is a community profile?

It's a profile run and managed by regular folk that hosts various engaging activities. These community profiles may vary from book clubs, awards, graphics services, reviews, beta-readers, creative writing, e-zines, anthologies...pretty much whatever.

The value of community profiles is unmissable on Wattpad. The aim of this initiative is to grow your community profile with a bigger support structure and thus gain it more exposure. This offers each profile an opportunity to reach a wider audience and to collaborate on various engagement initiatives.

The CommunityHub is made especially for the community, with two main goals in mind:

1) We want to boost community profiles.

2) We want to provide the community with a resource to find the best and most recommended community profiles.

Community profiles are the lifeblood of Wattpad! Check out these great initiatives created, run, and managed, by members of the Wattpad Community, get involved, and support the CommunityHub profile!

AvantPop
This profile is aimed to celebrate the craft of great writing and amazing, unforgettable characters. We welcome the unexpected, we love the unconventional, and we honor daring.

BootcampMentors
The Bootcamp Mentors profile was created as headquarters where mentors who have experienced success, be it achieving Wattpad Stars status or having a story published, are matched with mentees who are still on their writing journey. Together, these duos hunker down and turn fledgling manuscripts into award winners.

CommunityInteractive
Community Interactive is a profile dedicated to hosting community writing, engagement and interactive projects in which authors must work together to develop a story in a pre-planned setting.

HurricaneBC
A profile to share the love of critiquing and good stories on Wattpad!

Marverse
The universe is expanding, and we're here to show you every single part! Welcome to Marverse, a place to bring together Marvel fans and laugh and cry together about the wonderful universe, the MCU!

NARomance
This community is a hub that celebrates New Adult stories and writers on Wattpad. Our goal is to give the shining light to all New Adult romance writers.

Rebel_Town
We set the standard of life, wether you're looking for a book club, reviews, Betas, contests and the occasional awards. Rebel Town is where you want to be.

SeaOfPositivity
A positive bubble that aims to spread positivity, to increase positivity, and to soak you with positive vibes while keeping you positive.

TalesOfTheSlayer
And the men took the girl to slay demons. They chained her to the Earth. Filled her with Dark. Welcome to the profile for all-things Slayer, where we celebrate the Slayer and the wider Buffyverse. Though we are a small profile, we are mighty! Join us, and you'll soon discover we've got all sorts in store.

The_Dead_Room
Our profile is dedicated to all the fans of The Walking Dead. Are you an avid The Walking Dead FanFiction reader? Or are you a passionate The Walking Dead FanFiction writer? Then this profile is the right place for you! We've got something up our sleeve for everybody.

TheWarriorGoddess
TWG is a profile that aims to embrace and celebrate strong, resilient, brave and goal-oriented women from all walks of life that are the heroes of their own stories, damsels in success, wonder women. Our mission is to encourage, support and acknowledge stories that feature warrior goddesses that kick ass, literally or figuratively.

Watt-art
Wattpad Art is about everything related to art! We want to showcase and celebrate the many talented artists around Wattpad. We want Wattpad Art to be a safe space for artists and art lovers. In Wattpad Art we will do art contests , educational books about big artists and different types of art and so much more!

WattRevenge
The perfect home for all revenge readers and writers. Who doesn't like a good revenge story? Or wouldn't want to be our next favorite author? Join us on a fantastic mission for some juicy contests, to be interviewed and much more.

YAFantasy
Your Wattpad hub for all things fantastical! This profile aims to collect and showcase the best Young Adult AND New Adult focused Fantasy stories and authors out here in this wide Wattpad world.

YAMystery
We deal with the unknown, the unexplained, and the secrets. If you read and/ or write Young Adult Mystery, this is the place for you!

YARomance
YARomance is a place where you can read and share the best teen fictions that talk about love in all its shades. If you are a romantic lover, if you wanna live the first love or the high school adventure and other interesting genres, this is the perfect place for you!

If you have a community profile and are interested in joining CommunityHub, please consider checking out the guide to Becoming a CH Member! The application for membership can be found at the end of the guide as well.

Warmest vibes,

The LGBTQIAP+ Family
Instagram  |  Twitter