Two different person

"Get out of my house... You don't deserve our love... You always ill treat my daughter and I can't tolerate that", Naman Aggarwal said in anger.

"papa....I didn't do anything to Jenny... Instead she pushed me from upstairs.. If you don't believe, take a look at my wounds", Mishti, 15 year old girl wiped her tears showing her elbow.

Shagun aggarwal shouted, "stop blaming my daughter... She is an innocent child... She is just 12 and you are blaming her for nothing.... Just stay out of my house from today onwards"....

Jenny smirked at being victorious of throwing mishti out of their home.

As her father started dragging her towards the entrance, mishti pleaded, "papa, please.... Me kaha jaaungi?... Me akele kaise rahungi?.... Kaise jeeungi?.....Me bhi aapke beti hu na?"

Naman threw mishti out along with her things and said, "tum meri beti nahi ho... Aur i don't care where you go, how will you leave... I just want peace in my life and I am damn sure that it will happen only when you are out of our life".

Saying this he banged the door at her face. Mishti knocked the door again and again, screamed, "papa... Please open the door... Me dobara kuch bhi complain nahi karungi...". She looked at the cloudless sky and requested, "Mamma, where are you?... Did you leave me to make me see these days?.... Aap please papa ko bolo na that I will not create any scene from now on".

But, there was no one to listen to her pain, no one to answer to her questions and no one to wipe her tears. She hugged a pillar at the door step, as she was feeling cold. She cried for long and soon her eyes closed.

After few hours, it was 8 in the morning when mishti opened her eyes. She again started knocking the door.

"Andhar koyi nahi hai bitiya", came voice from behind.

"Kya matlab kaka?... Kaha chale gaye sab log, wo bhi itni jaldi?", mishti said with widened eyes.

"Pata nahi... Lekin, tumhare papa bata rahe the ki sab pandrah din ke baadh hi lautenge", answered watchman.

Watchman continued, "bitiya, me ek baat bolu?"

Dragging her luggage down the entrance steps, mishti nodded in yes.

"Tum is jail se kahi door chale jaao bitiya... Tum is rakshason ke beech nahi jee sakti", he said in a concerned voice.

Mishti was taken aback, because an outsider knows the pain she was going through.... And her own father couldn't get what her daughter was feeling.

Watchman further continued, "me tumhe apne saath leke jaata tha bitiya.... Lekin, mere hi theen bacche hai aur unke liye paise kamaana hi mushkil ho raha hai".

Mishti smiled in pain, "koyi baat nahi kaka.... Aapne mere liye itna socha, wohi kaafi hai mere liye... Mera apna baap bhi nahi sochta hai mere baare me".
Small tear escaped from her eye.

Watchman caressed her head, "bitiya... Tum bahut acchi ho... Aur bagwan achhe logon ka madad zarror karenge... Tum rajkumari jaise rahogi".

Mishti chuckled in disappointment, "aap kuch zyada hi soch rahe hai kaka... Anyways, me aaj yaha outdoor me rukh jaau kya?.... Kal thak koyi intezaam karlungi".

"Yeh tumhari ghar hai, jo iss rakshaso ne cheen liya... Sab log aane tak yahi pe rukh sakti ho beta", he told her.

Mishti dragged her luggage to outdoor house and soon changed to her school dress and left for school. It was her first day in her class 10th and it's really important for her to top the exam this year, since she wanted to join the best college and be a great architect.