Chapter Four: The Reunion

Apologies in advance for this update, It was rushed as I realised I hadn't updated in days and I had major writers block.

Authors POV

- I can't wait to have you in my arms and see that beautiful figure right in front of me. I can't wait to feel your lips on mine, to be able to fall asleep cuddling into you. I've missed your hair getting caught on my beard or your legs swinging back and hitting me in the shins during the night and I never thought I would. I can't wait to see you later princess I'll pick you up x -

- Ps you look beautiful today -

Cheryl had never felt this level of love before, it took over her body, her mind. No man she had every been with had shown her this much affection. JB was able to take every stress away, every worry of the day just with one text and the words "I'll pick you up" filled her with so much joy, the average person would never understand.
She was going to see him, tonight she was going to fall asleep in his arms.

After replying to JB and smiling to herself whilst laying in bed just a little bit longer Cheryl finally decided she needed to get up and have a shower if she stood even a little chance of showing up for auditions on time today.

She felt like she was on cloud 9. No one could take that feeling away from her. She was only hours from being reunited with the love of her life and she felt on top of the world. Never would she have thought in a million years that she would miss him this much, to be honest she wasn't really expecting to miss him at all due to her busy schedule but he was all she could think about. Every hour, every minute, every second he was on her mind.
"Lily I need something that's casual but not too over the top can I borrow your leather trousers"
"What's wrong with your ones"
"Jays seen me in them already" Cheryl wasn't even thinking about the fact she was going to be in front of a dozen cameras that would later be viewed by millions of people, no she wasn't bothered about that. She hadn't seen her man in days and she needed to make an impression, she needed to dress up for him. It's what she did, it was how she felt comfortable.
"I don't have them they shrunk in the wash, can you not wear your ripped jeans, he loves you in them"
"Does he?"
"Yeah he does, I think he said something along the lines of 'they show the amount of leg im willing to let any other man see. Plus her arse looks banging"
"Cause Jay would say banging" Cheryl was in hysterics at the thought, JB, the French romantic saying banging was just too comical not too.
"I think he was trying to imitate us english, safe to say I wouldn't miss it if he never did that again" Lily was trying her hardest to keep a straight face but the sight of her best friend rolling around the bed screaming was just too funny and she also eventually joined in with the laughter.

Cheryls POV

I couldn't concentrate today I don't know what's wrong with me. Every act that's come in ive completely looked past it's like now I know he's coming back nothing else matters. I had people coming up to me, talking to me about 'important' events coming up, but to me they weren't important. Nothing but JB was important.

Every time I passed a mirror I had to have a look, had to make sure I looked perfect because what if he came early and I wasn't ready or if I looked like a mess. I couldn't have him seeing me for the first time in a few days looking a mess. I needed him to see a beauty, something to be proud to have on his shoulder.
"You look perfect" Mel whispered in my ear as I yet again checked my reflection in the lift mirror "will you stop checking in every mirror"
"I can't help it what if something's out of place"
"Then he's going to love you no matter what. He's seen you first thing in the morning what's so different about right now"
"I just need to impress him" no one would understand unless they were in my shoes, no i don't feel the need to dress up for him 24/7 not except now. I needed to look ok for him when he picks me up, he hadn't seen me in a few days and i needed his first sight of me to be mind blowing, it would just put my mind at ease.

Auditions were coming to a close as the last contestant took his place in front of us and that's when I saw him, out of the corner of my eye there he was. Resting ever so cooly again the wall, my man. I wanted to run up to him, to completely forget about my job and just leave. He was finally right in front of me.
We catch eachothers eye and he cheekily winks at me and I laugh. Not a normal laugh, a schoolgirl giggle and I don't know what comes over me but everytime I see him it's like I fall in love all over again, like no matter how long we are apart he will still have that affect on me
"I need the toilet" I turn to the side and shout, I needed an excuse this audition was taking too long "I need the loo, can I go" I got a few nods which was all i needed to have me straight off that chair and then I ran, ran straight towards him. I couldn't help it, everything was just overcome with emotion, he was finally here after days of being away and I couldn't be happier, my life was finally altogether.