Chapter Eleven: Passion

This chapter does in fact contain sex so if you would be offended please don't read on. Bare in mind im not too sure how well written this will turn out as I haven't really written one before so please feel free to leave comments🙎

Authors POV

"I made fish and chips. Hurry before it gets cold" Cheryl shouts as soon as she hears the front door close
"Now baby are you sure you made it or did you just ring for it"
"Same thing now shut up and eat" she walks up to him, kissing him on the lips. God she had missed him. So much. He hadn't been gone for long but for some reason it always felt like forever to her. She missed his presence, the sense of normality and safeness that he gave her.
"Which leads me to the point. Why are we having fish and chips for lunch"
"Why not" she's grinning at him, a mouth full of food, any normal man would be disgusted, they would turn their nose up but JB loved it. He loved the fact she felt comfortable enough to act this normal with him. For all her walls that she had spent so many years building to come crashing down around him. It made him feel honoured.
"Because the fat in it is far too high for this time of day"
"Well if you're not going to eat it" she jokingly leans over and grabs his plate trying to take it off of him.
"I didn't say I wasn't going to eat it"

After both finishing their food they decided to cuddle up on the sofa, their days being free as no work commitments were coming up until the following day.
"I never asked how you were feeling today baby"
"Better then ever" her replies always sent him over the edge. The feeling of love never leaving him for a moment when he knew she felt like that because he knew that it was down to him. She'd constantly tell him. She couldn't believe she had found someone like him and the chance of losing him she was fully aware of but she wasn't scared. She felt like they were together, forever. And that's something she never thought she'd be able to say again.
"And those legs of yours, not hairy still right I mean I think I still have a rash" Cheryl sits there open mouthed, look of horror on her face "yeah see I think I've got a hair rash. You've been rubbing off on me literally"
"Shut up" she whispers, her cheeks going bright red.
"Oh would you look at that, when I move my leg over here it disappears, call it a trick of the light" he's hysterically laughing, the look of horror on Cheryls face making the situation funnier then it should be
"At least I can sort my hairy legs out, you're stuck with a small dick forever"
"Oh baby I would hardly say small. What was it you said yesterday night oh that's right 'God you're so big, harder baby'"
"JAY" she couldn't believe what she was hearing. She didn't know whether to be extremely embarrassed and hide her head of find the fact he was trying to imitate her extremely funny

Cheryls POV

"Shall we see just how small it is then baby" he whispers climbing over, straddling my lap.
"Let's" I whisper back. I start rolling my hips against him, just slowly to tease him. I gasped moving my head back, oh my god.
"Jay" I moaned, moving my hips more eagerly. I looked towards him noticing a smirk on his lips
"What are you doing baby"
"please" I moan pulling him closer to me, wrapping my legs around him. I imagine the events of last night. The way he touched me, fucked me. The way he used his fingers. Everything.
"Jay please" I breathed struggling for air. I knew he was trying to fight it, I could feel how hard he was.
"Oh fuck" he growled, finally starting to move with me. I was so close but I needed more
"More" he moves away, pulling my shorts down and I moan impatiently. I feel his fingers enter me and I can't control myself. I violently roll my hips against him
"Fuck yes" I shout closing in on my high
"Come on baby" he whispers in my ear.
I close my eyes, biting my lip, my spine arching, finally reaching my high.
"I'm in the right state to take you to our bedroom and not let you sleep till morning" I knew I'd be sore but the thought brought something out of me, some feeling deep down and I knew I wanted it again.
"Take me" I whisper
"Oh with pleasure darling"