Chapter Five: Together Forever?

I would like to point out im probably the worst person to even think about trying to include another language in a story but I thought it would be a nice thing to include,(please tell me if you think it would be better without) Plus French isn't my strongest as the highest grade I ever got in the 3 years I did it was a D😂 so if anyone notices any mistakes please feel free to correct them ill really appreciate it. Sorry for the long wait for the update.

Cheryls POV

"Hey beautiful. I missed you" I can't believe it.
"I've missed you" I whisper kissing every inch of his face. I couldn't help it and I know I don't usually mix personal and business but I can't stop myself "I love you so much. Oh my god I've missed you"
I pull him off into a different room, a more private room.
"Hi princess" his voice. I don't know what it is but something about his voice sets every single firework off in my body. From head to toe I feel alive.
"Hi handsome"
"I forgot just how breathtaking you were. You never fail to amaze me. I couldn't take my eyes off you out there"
"I love you" I can't explain it. Can you really explain love?

JBs POV

I spotted her straight away. It was like my eyes were a magnet and she was the metal. They automatically fell on her and when I saw her I couldn't look away she looks à couper le souffle.

The idea of being able to cuddle her non stop warms me inside and I can't stop the grin that decides to form itself on my face. She's so gorgeous. My girl. mon monde.
"Hey beautiful. I missed you" is it possible to miss someone as much as her? I've never experienced true love before. Sure I've had a few flings and a couple of one night stands but nothing like this, nothing THIS intense.
"I've missed you" I've missed her voice "I love you so much. Oh my god I've missed you"
"Hi princess"
"Hi handsome"
"I forgot just how breathtaking you were. You never fail to amaze me. I couldn't take my eyes off you out there" I couldn't help it and I know it sounds cheesy but when you're in the moment and you feel such an intense feeling like I do you have to let it out, you have to tell that person just how you feel.
"I love you"
"je te aime baby"

Authors POV

After standing holding eachother for what probably seemed like longer then it was Cheryl and JB decided to sneak off early and go home, just needing to be in eachothers company after being apart for so long.

"Laying with you in my arms is my favourite thing, it's ciel"
"My favourite thing is you speaking in French. I never knew something so everyday could be so attractive"
"je te aime" JB reached out for the remote, turning the tv off "I think it's time for bed my princess"
"No I want to stay here, im so comfy"
"Bed would be comfier come on babe" JB picked Cheryl up, bridal carrying her up into the bedroom
"I'm so tired" he slowly began pulling her clothes off her body, leaving her underwear on.
"Go to sleep gorgeous, we have forever now" he whispered in her ear, her eyes slowly closing loving the warm feeling she got both physically and emotionally every time they were close to eachother.

Cheryls POV

"SHIT" I was just dropping to sleep before I remembered, how embarrassing. Why didn't I think of it sooner, WHY.
"What's wrong baby" I can't lay near him, he'll notice. I can't have him notice.
"Nothing handsome, just remembered something on my schedule" he goes to cuddle into me but I turn around, putting the duvet between us.
"Baby" shit.
"Yeah"
"What's wrong" great. Now I'm going to have to tell him otherwise he'll think he's done something wrong, but will it put him off me?
"Nothing it's embarrassing, can we sleep like this just for tonight"
"Why princess"
"I haven't shaved my legs" I whisper as quiet as I can, hoping he wouldn't hear it and would leave the subject
"What did you say"
"I said I haven't shaved my legs" and he laughs. Hysterically. "What's so funny"
"Baby being honest I couldn't care less if your legs were resembling King Kong right now. I haven't seen you in ages and I need you as close as possible. Hairy or not" I couldn't help but laugh. Everything about this situation was hilarious.

We snuggle back into eachother. This time with no duvet inbetween us, skin on skin.
"Ouch" I hear JB whisper right near me ear, just as I was once again drifting off.
"What"
"I thought I felt a knife digging me in the leg but it's fine I remembered its your legs"
"Do you want a slap"
"Well baby girl im always up for new experiments in the bedroom you know that"
"Go to sleep"
"Cheryl can you put your cutlery away it's killing my legs over here" I will kill him.
"I'm going to kill you"
"And here was me looking forward to the slap"
"Go to sleep"

Just as I was nearly in the land of nod I hear a faint whisper "I could eat my dinner with your legs, but then again I could eat you"
I will kill him in the morning.

À couper le souffle - breathtaking
Ciel - heaven
mon monde - My world
je te aime - I love you
(I hope they're all right)