Chapter Nine: Future plans.

Authors POV

"Where do you think we'll be in 5 years" it was later in the night and after the eventful afternoon JB and Cheryl decided that it was probably best that after their pizza arrived that they retreated to the room for the rest of the evening.
"I thought you never planned ahead"
"I don't usually but I've been thinking about us a lot lately" she moved her head from JBs chest, where it had been resting for the past hour.
"What about us"
"Like do you ever think about children" she nervously looks around, avoiding eye contact at all costs. The last time she brought this up to someone they laughed in her face but it's all she wants. A family. It's all she's ever wanted.
"I have. My mum used to say I had a natural talent with babies but I've just always felt comfortable around them"
"Do you think maybe we could" at this point Cheryl doesn't know what to do, she's looking everywhere but him, scared of rejection "have a baby"
"Nothing would be more perfect" She doesn't believe what she's hearing, someone thinking about being serious with her, someone's thinking about putting their work life aside just to be with her.
"Obviously not right now with everything being so hectic, maybe next year"
"Yeah maybe. Can I name him Jean-Bernard"

Cheryls POV

I can't believe it. I'm ecstatic, over the moon, feel out of this world. He wants to start a family with me. He wants to put work to the side to be with me. I've never felt this happy before.
"Yeah maybe. Can I name him Jean-Bernard" I can't help but laugh, how typical of him.
"One, what makes you think it's going to be a boy and two, like fuck"
"What's wrong with my name huh"
"It's old fashion and very French" I feel his hands creep under my top and I know what's going to happen "I love your name it's perfect of course we can name our gorgeous boy after his gorgeous daddy" I blurt out, trying to avoid the tiggling. it feels surreal just saying those words, it makes me so happy. I can't stop the smile that creeps it's way on to my face.
"I can't wait till that day. The fernandez-versini's. I love it" what does he mean? The fernandez-versini's? What is he planning? Or have I just taken it completely the wrong way.
"You look beautiful today have I told you that"
"This morning"
"You still look beautiful right now. I sometimes wonder how I got so lucky"
"What do you mean"
"You're just breathtaking and I hope we have a little girl because if she's even half the beauty you are then she's going to be one stunning little princess"
"I love you" I whisper against his lips. Snuggling into his neck. I can't believe this. When did life get so wonderful, so amazing.
"I love you too princess"

After half an hour I feel JBs breathing slow down and I know he's fell asleep. I slowly get out the bed, making my way to the ensuite to take my makeup off and brush her teeth.
As im stood in front of the mirror my mind wandered back to a couple of years ago. Back to the bad times, the times i wished i could forget, the times i wished never happened

Flashback (Authors POV)

"No Cheryl" Cheryl laughs. He must be joking. He promised her they could. After his football arrangements he promised her. She had put everything aside for this.
"Come on Ash stop joking around. Just come up already" Ashley sighs, is she ever going to give up
"I said no Cheryl and I fucking mean it" he harshly shouts at her causing her to crumble to her knees
"But you promised, you told me you were looking forward to this. It was meant to be you and me. Together"
"Maybe another day yeah babe" She knew he was stringing her along and there's only one reason why. He can't be though can he?
"Are you" She knows he knows what she's on about. She can see it in his eyes. The way he's avoiding her gaze, playing with some invisible piece of fluff inbetween his fingers
"I'm just tired babe"
"Don't play me Ashley. Answer the question"
"You know I wouldn't do that to you again" he sighs leaning over and touching her but she leans away. She doesn't want to be near him. She knows it. He's cheated and the realisation that her dream may never come true shatters her world into a million pieces. When will she ever be happy.

End of flashback

Authors POV

And here she was. Happy as ever. She looks into her reflection and can see the change. Her smile reaches her eyes, the happiness is beaming off of her and it's all thanks to one man. After her heartbreak and all the negative outcomes in her life Cheryl gave up. She didn't want to live anymore, there was this black hole she was falling in ad the fact it was all on public display didn't help, she didn't have anyone to turn too, anyone that she could trust enough to not go to the press for abit of cash but now. Now she can freely talk to anyone without any worries, she didn't care anymore. She was happy with her man and she wanted everyone to know, she wanted to shout it from the rooftops, she wanted to tell the whole world.