Chapter 2

Natasha's POV (AKA Black Widow)

I looked down at the information on my past. I grew up in the "red room." The "red room" took children from the orphanage to a place where they were trained to become assassin's. They put us against each other to try to weed out the weak ones. The graduation ceremony involved being sterilized meaning I could not have children. I was reminded of that today which prompted me to go down this search.

Apparently I had a half-sister. Sally Jackson who was adopted by the Jackson's. Sally had a son named Percy. I read up on all their information. Percy her nephew had a mysterious past. I wondered if Percy was like me, a spy.

I looked at the file before deciding to act. I walked to an apartment building and knocked. A boy with sea green eyes and jet black hair opened the door. He had a orange shirt on. In his hand was a blue cookie. Odd. He looked at me. "Perseus Jackson," I asked.

His eyes narrowed. "It's Percy." Interesting reaction.

"I am looking for Sally Jackson. I believe she is my half sister. I am Natasha."

He opened the door to let me in. "Take a seat on the couch if you want," he said.

He walked away to get him mom. I looked around the room looking at a picture of young Percy. I took in the whole space trying to get a read on this family. I could tell this was filled with a warm family by the way way the pictures were arranged.

Sally walked in. She smiled at me. I got up to greet her ready to shake her hand, but Sally pulled me into a hug. I tentatively hugged her back.

"Did you offer Natasha a cookie," Sally asked.

"Would you like a blue cookie? Mom's cookies are the best," Percy asked.

"No thanks."

Percy shrugged and sat on the couch. Sally looked at me. Her eyes piercing mine. "Are you okay?"

"Perfect," I responded. Not letting any emotion show in my face or tone. The perfect assassin.

"I got to run to candy shop. Why don't you take Percy on a walk. I will give Percy money so you guys can get some ice cream. So you can get to know your nephew," Sally said.

I raised an eyebrow. She only met me today and now she wanted me to go off with her teenaged son. "Sure," I said. Face impassive.

Sally nodded and smiled at us.

"Ice cream," Percy shouted.

"Calm down kid," I said. I noticed something off about Percy when we were walking. He seemed to get off topic and move his hand a lot. ADHD.

"Not a kid," he called out. "I am what they call a teenager. Designed to make adults angry," he sassed.

My lips curled up in the corner. I hated to admit it but I liked this kid. He was funny.

We got ice cream. He didn't seem to know I was the black widow. His mom noticed. I knew that, but Percy showed no recognition when he looked at her. I decided I was going take him to the Avenger's tower. He was going to freak out and call me the best aunt.

We walked to Midtown Manhattan. There was the stark tower. A ninety three story building. We walked to the main building.

"What are we doing here," Percy asked. He already seemed to know this building. Interesting.

"We are going back to my place," I explained.

Percy looked up at me confused. "You live with Tony Stark," he asked.

I groaned. Here was to hoping he did not know who Tony Stark.

"Unfortunately," I said.

"Are you guys in love," Percy asked.

I raised an eyebrow at him. I just said that it was unfortunate I lived with Tony and he thought we were in love from that statement. I was going to teach this boy common sense. This boy needed help.

"No," I said.

"Oh," Percy said. Did he sound disappointed. What was with this kid?

When we got to the elevator Percy shook his head. "I don't do elevators," he said.

"We are going very high. I suggest you get in. There is no possible way you can go through the stairs." I said.

Percy looked a little sick, but walked into the elevators. He held onto the rails until his knuckles were white.

When the elevator opened Percy spilled out of the tower. That was not good. Clint percieved Percy's fast movement as a threat not a scared boy afraid of elevators. His weapon was drawn and he looked at Percy.

"Who are you," Clint asked. Percy looked up at Clint and pointed to me. I looked at Clint.

"This is my nephew," I said. Clint lowered his bow.

"What's this I hear about a nephew," Tony asks. He walked around the corner and looked at Percy. "Oh it's you," he said surprised.

I raised an eyebrow.

"I met him earlier with his girlfriend. His girlfriend wants to build a better building than me."

"Is she cute," I ask.

Percy looks over at me boyishly and smiles. "She is way out of my league."

"Awe young love," Tony said. "So cute," he said.

Percy glared at him. "Is he always this annoying," he asks me.

"Yes," I answered.

Tony pointed a finger out in protest. "You mock me now, but you will be thanking me later. I got your girlfriend an internship."

"Wouldn't it be Annabeth that should be thanking you because you gave her the job," Percy asked.

"Or maybe she would be thanking you in different ways; therefore, you should be thanking me," Tony said wagging his eyebrows.

Percy looked at Tony disgusted.

"Tony gross. Lay off my nephew."

"What's this I hear about a nephew," a man asks walking in.

Fury walks in and takes a look at my nephew. I raise an eyebrow at Tony and he shrugs. Fury is always disappearing. His appearance is unusual. He looked straight at me and my nephew trying to examine the resemblance.