Chapter 3

Third Person POV

Fury had gathered up the avengers to inform them of news of a possible civil war within SHIELD. 

Percy waited outside the door trying to entertain himself while the others had their meeting.  Finally after the meeting departed Fury looked at then boy with black hair and motioned him forward.

Percy Jackson walked up to Fury.  Natasha looked at Percy worriedly.  "I don't think," Natasha said.

"I am just going to talk to him," Fury said. 

Percy followed Fury to elevator.  Fury noticed how he gripped the railing.  "Not a big fan of heights."

"You could say that," Percy said.

They walked in the park taking in the air.  "You are aware that your aunt is an avenger."

Percy nodded. 

"Yes, well I just want you to be be careful kid.  Hanging around the avenger tower is a risk.  You don't want to get caught up in the mess.  Don't tell people your the black widow's nephew.  That's a way to get yourself kidnapped," Fury advised. 

"Been there done that.  I'd rather not go there again," Percy said. 

He was walking when Fury paused.  "Wait, you've been kidnapped before."

Percy shrugged like it was no big deal.  "Several times.  It's no big deal."

Fury looked at the kid giving him a glare.  "I need you to answer me truthfully.  Are you in some kind of trouble?"

Percy looked at Fury's glaring face.  He shrugged.  "Not at the time."

Fury loooked like he was going to go into a lecture, but a booming voice approached.  "Percy Jackson!"

The same Minotaur he had dusted when he was twelve came in.  "Came back for more action," Percy taunted.

Fury looked up at the Minotaur.  "What the he...". Percy shoved Fury back.

"Oh I know you did not just shove me back," Fury said.

Percy brought out his pen and held it out threateningly towards the approaching Minotaur.   Fury's gaze landed on the pen. 

"I underestimated how messed up you are kid," he said.

Percy clicked pen and it became a sword.  Fury shoved Percy out of the way.  "Guns beat swords," Fury said.

He shot at the Minotaur.   The Minotaur did not seem affected by the bullets.  Fury's eyes widened.

"Mortals weapons cannot kill me," the Minotaur said.

The Minotaur was gaining in proximity.  Percy had to act fast.

Percy got up and crouched. He looked up at the Minotaur.  "You always seem to be coming back to me.  Can't get enough of this action," Percy said.

Percy did something fury was not sure he saw. He charged at the Minotaur and stabbed his legs. The Minotaur roared in protest. The Minotaur's beefy hands came to swat Percy, but he did a flip and somehow ended up behind the Minotaur.

Next thing you know Percy is on the back of the Minotaur. Percy stabbed the Minotaur from the top of its back. The Minotaur turned into golden dust and then he was crouched down on the cement again.

He raised his head and smiled sheepishly at Fury. "Is there any way you did not see that," he asked.

"What is going on," Fury bellowed. He brought out his gun and pointed it at Percy. "You better start talking."

Percy held his hands up. "Hey no need to get so violent," he said.

"Start talking," Fury said. Percy had put away his sword and put it in his pocket.

Natasha came in followed in by Clint and the rest of the avengers. Thor wasn't there though. "Woah Fury calm down he is just a kid," Bruce said.

Natasha raised an eyebrow at me and I shrugged. "What did you do to piss him off so quickly."

Percy pointed to himself. "I have no idea. One minute we were having a nice normal conversation and then the next time Fury is pointing a gun in my face."

Natasha narrowed her eyes at me. The others looked at Fury like he lost his mind.

"There was a creature with a horn missing and then Percy killed it with a sword. I don't know what is going on, but I know I am not seeing things."

"It's okay, buddy," Steve said.

Fury looked at Percy before he brought his weapon up and shot at Percy.   Percy skillfully avoided the gun shot.  Percy stared at Fury with wide eyes.

"You tried to shoot me," Percy said.

"You skillfully avoided the bullet," Fury said, triumphantly.

Natasha looked at Percy with a blank stare. "Where did you train," Natasha asked casually.

Percy sighed and looked up at the skies. Thunder rumbled in the skies. "πήγαινε στα κοράκια," Percy said. (Go to the crows)

"What language was that," captain asked.

"Greek," Percy said. He looked up as if contemplating stuff. "Let's talk somewhere private," Percy said. He looked around as if expecting something to pop out.

The avenger's nodded and walked back to Stark towers. They received many stares because he was with the Avengers.