Chapter 10

Percy got called in by Chiron.  He did not know what he was expecting.   Chiron called him into the big house because his mom had called him.  Apparently his aunt warned him about a SHEILD agency searching to arrest him. 

Annabeth was in New York talking with the gods about the situation.  Percy started training his fellow demigods going over different maneuvers.  He was waiting for the news from Annabeth.

He jabbed the swords in the air demonstrating a move.   Soon he had the trainees fighting each other so he can watch what they did wrong.  He often called on them when they failed to maneuver the correct way.  

Percy walked back to his cabin.   Finally Annabeth's face popped up with her Iris message.  Annabeth's face was scrunched up.  "What happened?"  

Annabeth shook her head.  We are not allowed to have any contact with the mortals anymore."

"What does that mean," Percy asked.   Tension and worry was laced in his voice. 

"It means we can see our parents from time to time but we have to limit our time with mortals.  If we go to a public school then we can't get close to anyone.  Also you are not allowed outside of camp until further notice."

"What?!"

Annabeth shook her head.  "If you get captured then you are going to get questioned."

"But what about my mom?  I will have to go back to the mortal world eventually.  What about quests?  Am I not going to do them anymore?"

"The gods are going to come up with a plan to deal with SHEILD.  Mom said they can get it done before the next prophecy."

"Great," Percy said, sarcastically. 

Honestly the gods needed him alive for quests.   It was a fact that he brushed off with jokes, but at the end of the day that fact remained,   I mean it was not as if his father did not care about him.  Poseidon cared for Percy.  He just was never there because of the ancient laws. 

Annabeth smiled at me.  "Tried not to get killed."   With that she ended the Iris message leaving Percy standing alone with the news that restrained Percy from inaction.  At least there wasn't someone trying to kill him.  Nope still monsters after him.

                                     * * * * *

Phil Coulson stood one front of a monitoring screen.  He had told his team to find Percy Jackson.   He was not given a lot of information by Fury, but that was Fury.  He was on a need to know type case.  He tasked Skye with searching up information on Percy Jackson which only led to minimum information possible. 

May stood in the corner of the room staring at the picture of the boy.  Analyzing the information we had on the boy.   Why did Fury want this kid?   He blew up a school bus.  Dropped his class in the aquarium.  Was he a terrorist?   Or just a guy with bad luck.

There was nothing for his team to do, but search.  No traces yet again.  It was like this guy jumped off the face of the earth.   No facial recognition catcher this guy.   There was one thing for certain to finding Percy Jackson.  He needed to visit Sally Blofis.   Percy's mom.