Chapter 12

An hour earlier...

Sally did not know what to say when she walked into her living room and there were people on the couch waiting for her.

A man with a suit and smile greeted her. Beside him a woman with a black suit with her hair down. Her face had no expression on it.

"Mam, we are not here to hurt you."

Sally put her hand on her hip. "Would you like some blue cookies."

Phil raised an eyebrow not expecting that response. He smiled from both his eyes. "Yes, I would love that."

"Don't think about poisoning us," May said. Her voice deadpan.

Sally just went back to the kitchen figuring this had something to do with Percy. She wondered if this had anything to do with what Natasha said earlier.

She brought back a plate of cookies down in front of them. "Would you like something to drink?"

Phil shook his head taking a cookie and smiling. "This is good. Thank you for your hospitality."

Sally smiled, then sat down on the nearby couch. "If your looking to ask questions about my son you are going to have to look somewhere else. Percy is not here."

Phil set down his half eaten cookie. "This is a good cookie, but if you want your child to be safe then you will tell us where he is. We only want to help him."

Sally shook her head. These people had no idea who they were dealing with. "My son is good on his own.  Just because he did not join the avengers does not make him a threat."

"Wait they tried to recruit him as an avenger.  That was not in his file," Agent May asked.

Sally nodded, but she was not sure.  The way Percy described Fury it sounded like it was going in that direction.  "Yes, he is friends with the avengers."

"We never said we were going to do anything to your son mam," Phil said.  His voice had gone low.  Did he think Sally was panicking?  Sally was not panicking.  Maybe he was trying to twist the scenario acting like the heroic person in the situation.

"Then what are you doing here?"

"I have a few questions for your sons.  We just want to talk."

"Like I told you before I know nothing about my sons whereabouts.   You need to leave.  Clearly all you are doing is wasting my time and your time."

Phil and May got up.  May dark eyes look straight and Sally.   "You are going to regret not giving us information.  All we want to do is help."

Sally smiled sweetly.  "I really hope you don't find my son.   Clearly the word "help" is not the same in his dictionary."

May turned and walked out the door along with Coulson.

                                 *             *             *

The avengers got an alert of an attack on the avengers tower.   What they came back to was pure chaos.   Someone had placed stink bombs filled with powder all over the apartment.  This would have taken two hours worth of work with the amount of stink powdered bombs around the room.  

Tony was angry going over the security feed to find out who bombed his tower.   Seeing the two familiar faces Tony smiled before throwing up his hands angrily.   "The tower shall be avenged!" 

"What are you whining about now," Natasha asked.  She looked at the security feeds and grinned.   "Looks like my nephew decided to have a little fun.  Seems fair since you tried to prank him earlier."

"Yes well we need to prank him back.  Jarvis bring up Jackson's recognition feature."

"Sir, he is currently at Central Park surrounded by SHEILD agents."

"What?!  Bring up my suit," Tony said.  "And call up the other avengers.  We got Natasha's nephew to save."

Natasha smiled a little and went down the elevator to deal with her nephew.

                             *              *             *

Percy and Annabeth had there hands up.  "Wise girl, put on the baseball cap."

Annabeth gave him a look.  "No way, seaweed brain."

"Be wise Annabeth," Percy said.

Annabeth smiled at the guys holding guns out guns acting like she dropped her hat.  She slowly picked it up and then disappeared.  "What the heck?!" 

"Where did she go," a man asked.   He got closer with gun looking weapon in his hands.

"Where did who go?"  Percy smiled innocently.

The man nodded his head to where Annabeth was.  "The blonde girl with grey eyes."

Percy wiggled his eyebrows.  "She sounds hot can you give me her digits."   If Annabeth was still here listening to him she will probably hit him later.

The man snorted.  "You think your real funny."

Percy was going to answer back, but a humanoid figure came flying in.  Looking at his titanium suit he immediately recognized Tony.   His aunt came in on her walking toward them.  

Agent May put her gun down along with Skye.  Phil Coulson walked in from the once invisible quinjet.  Soon two motorcycles and a car pulled up.   Captain, America, Bruce Banner, Clinton Barton walked onto the scene.  

Percy turned from side to side.  The SHEILD agents did not come near him.   Just watched as the avengers showed up on the scene.  

Sky looked excited.  Natasha crossed her arms.  "What are your intentions with my nephew."

May's reaction was a slight twitch.  Sky's mouth dropped open.  Phil was re-examining Percy looking for a resemblance.

"You really should talk to my family before trying to take me hostage."

"Percy, you really had to bomb my tower didn't you."  Tony's words were careless as he strolled up.  He grinned.

The SHEILD agents lifted their weapons.  Percy's eyes widened and he held his hands up again.  "Stink bombs!  Relax I am not a terroist."

"More like a terror," Tony said.

"You have got that right," Annabeth said.  She came out from the tree she was hiding in.  Percy raised an eyebrow. 

"I thought you were going to run for help or something," Percy said.

"I was studying them.  Know thy enemy," Annabeth said. 

"The kid has to be interrogated.  Fury's orders."

"We will interrogate him ourselves.  Now unless you want a fight on your hands I suggest you leave."

All of them stood in a standstill.  A moment of silence as they all looked to Phil Coulson to respond.