Chapter 6

The others left to talk to the gods. Only Percy and Annabeth stayed waiting for the avengers to wake up. Bruce had come to the same floor. His eyes moved to his fallen friends. He started to turn green, but Annabeth reassured him that we did not mean them harm.

He had stopped turned green and now was checking if his teammates were okay. There we sat there in waiting. "So the Black Widow is your aunt," Annabeth said casually.

Percy shrugged. "Yeah, she is nice when she isn't trying to kill you."

Annabeth smiled. "That sounds familiar."

Percy grinned thinking of how Annabeth often tried to kill him. Thalia and Clarisse also tried to kill him occasionally. Percy was thinking all the best people try to kill you.

"Can't say I love the name,"Annabeth said.

"Natasha," Percy questioned.

"No seaweed-brain," Annabeth laughed. "Black widow."

"Spiders are bad," Percy agreed.

Annabeth shuddered thinking of an Archanes. A Greek-like spider monster.

"We should bake blue cookies," Percy said.

"It's getting to be around dinner time," Annabeth said,

"Pizza," Percy shouted.

"Of course," Annabeth said.

They both got to work creating the dough. They made plenty of dough in case they wanted some pizza.

Bruce walked back in after grabbing some medical equipment. "What are you doing?"

"Making pizza," Percy said.

"You two work really work together. How long have you've been a couple," Bruce said.

"I've known Annabeth since I was twelve," Percy explained.

"Since technically throwing an apple at a girl is a marriage proposal Percy proposed on a bus."

"How romantic," Tony groaned from the floor.

"Your awake," Bruce exclaimed.

Tony got up and glared at Percy and Annabeth. He then turned to Bruce and pointed a finger at him. "Why didn't you turn green and attack them?"

Bruce looked offended before slowly shaking his head. "They are our possible new teammates. Fury texted me a minute ago that they might join the Avenger initiative if their parents let them."

Tony snorted.

"What," Annabeth said. Her eyes were glaring as she stared at Tony.

"Just that you have to ask your parents permission," Tony said.

Annabeth smiled. A smile that did not reach her eyes. "Feel free to go mount Olympus and ask the gods themselves. I can't wait how long it takes for you to be smited."

"Smited," Tony asked.

"Dead in an instant. They can do it right now if they wanted too,". Annabeth said with a smile.

Tony looked at Percy. "Kid your girlfriend is scary."

"Not scarier than me," Natasha said getting up.

She pointed a dagger in Percy and Annabeth's direction.

"Why shouldn't I kill you?"

"I am your nephew," Percy said automatically.

Annabeth just readied herself in a battle stance ready for round two. Tony looked amused not sure if he wanted to stop this.

"Whoa," Bruce said. "They are our possible new teammates. Fury texted a while ago that they probably will be, but they have to ask their parents first."

"The gods," Natasha questioned.

"Yup," Percy said.

Natasha lowered her weapon. Percy let our and exaggerated sigh. "Thank the gods, I was worried for this handsome face."

Natasha smirked. "I mean I could not really blame you. You are related to me. It's only natural that you be handsome."

Percy smirked.

Tony groaned. "No," he said.

"Tony's whining," Steve said from the ground. "I am assuming we lost."

"Yup," Percy said.

"Did you give the kid caffeine," Tony asked.

Percy shook his head, but Tony's attention was directed elsewhere. "We have ADHD," Annabeth explained. "It helps us with our battles."

Bruce looked to be deep in thought about that.

"Do you have any other medical conditions," Bruce asked.

"Dyslexia," Annabeth said. "We are wired to read Ancient Greek."

"Huh," Tony said.

Steve sat down. "What are you making?"

"Pizza," Percy exclaimed.

Clint got up next, examined the situation, and then sat down. "I think you and Will would get along," Percy said looking at Clint.

"How so," Clint asked.

"You guys can both shoot really well with a bow," Percy said.

"You sound like you ate a boat load of lucky charms kid," Tony said.

Percy grinned. "Thank you."

"Wasn't meant as a compliment," Tony said.

"You weren't meant to be part machine, but you still came out that way," Percy sassed.

That earned a couple laughs around and a glared from Tony.

"Can you make my pizza with fish," Tony asked.

Percy gasped. "Fish are friends not food," Percy said.

Tony looked at Annabeth confused. "You are talking to Poseidon's kid. Technically eating fish is like eating Percy's subjects."

Tony looked at Percy before smiling kid he smiled mischievously. "Your subjects taste wonderful."

Percy looked horrified. The sink burst and splashed at Tony. Tony jumped back, but still managed to get wet. "Oops," he said.

Natasha looked at her nephew. "You have powers."

"Yeah. I explained that info in my story."

"You know at this point nothing surprises me," Tony said.

"Like the water," Percy asked innocently.

Natasha snorted and the others laughed a little. Tony smiled but did not say anything.

"Where are your friends?" Steve looked over to Percy. Still unsure and untrusting. The others moved their eyes at Percy as well. Annabeth crosses her arms. She was here too.

"They are talking to the Olympus council," Annabeth said. All eyes went to her.

"Olympus council? You mean all the gods?" Bruce asked a little unsure of what to expect with these two. They just us a far fetched story and apparently it was real.

"Yes," Annabeth said. "I mean if you are going to recruit us our parents have final say. Hermès is going to flash to Fury with the decision."

"Flash," Tony snickered.

Bruce shook his head. Natasha spoke, "Boys will be boys."

Annabeth laughed looking at her boyfriend who looked over at Annabeth innocently. "That's for sure."