Chapter 5

Annabeth had tried to IM (iris message) Percy and found a group of mortals holding Percy. Since then other campers have gotten together. Annabeth got information on Sally that Natasha had taken him out and he hadn't been back. Annabeth found out that Natasha was the black widow. The avenger's lived in Stark tower.  It wasn't hard from there.  

Annabeth, Piper, Nico, Leo, Jason, and Thalia were ready to be transported when it was ready.  They still haven't received a message.

Meanwhile at Stark towers the avengers were on guard.   Fury was informed and wondered why someone would who wanted Percy.

Percy woke up restrained.  His eyes blazed in anger at Bruce.  Bruce felt the heat press against his skin, and turned away not able to look at Percy.  In Percy's mind he was back in Tartarus.

The restraints brought memories in his mind he could not seem to suppress.  "Get me out or else," Percy threatened.

Bruce sat down by Percy's legs.  "Look kid, we got a message that someone wants you.   We cannot release you until we take care of the threat."

Percy stared at Bruce with a frown.  "If it is a Greek threat you cannot harm it.  You don't have the right tools."

Bruce shook his head.  "It's not right for a kid to fight.   We are all in agreement in that." 

"You haven't even seen my fight.  I told you of my battle and how I saved the world twice.  More than you have, so don't think you can play the hero card." 

Bruce looked up to the ceiling.  "I am so going to regret this," Bruce said. 

He started releasing the straps that held Percy entrapped.   "Too late to regret it Bruce," Percy said.  He got up and clapped.

Bruce sighed dramatically.  "I've released a monster."

Percy shrugged smiling before becoming serious again.  "Now tell me exactly what happened."

"Natasha got message saying to release you from her phone."  Bruce eyes peered at Percy as he processed that information.

Percy looked up confused.  "That does not sound like a Greek monster."   He thought for a minute.  It sounded like a person, but why would a person want to be in contact with him?

His mind immediately went to Annabeth.  He always called her around the same time.   Annabeth must have been worried and with those dummies drugging Percy the situation must have looked bad.  Bruce looked at him thinking as Percy's mind puzzled the pieces together.  Percy's eyes widened. 

"This is a worse threat then I thought," Percy said.  Percy was snickering on the inside, but maintained his serious composure.   He was not lying.   Annabeth was a threat.  Just not to Percy.  Annabeth was scary when she wanted to be.  He kept that in his mind as he looked at Bruce. 

"You know who did this," Bruce asked tentatively. 

"I am afraid the person who did this is dangerous," Percy continued.  He thought of Annabeth and her daggers.  She remembered when those grey eyes light up with knowledge that had him running for the hills.   Annabeth was dangerous and scary.   His look of fear must of transferred a message to Bruce who was watching him.

"What is it," Bruce asked alarmed.

"My girlfriend," Percy said seriously.

"Your girlfriend," Bruce asked sounding confused.  "Is that some sort of Greek monster?"

"Yes," Percy smirked.

Bruce looked at Percy seriously.  "What is she?  Assuming she is a female."