[ 03 ]

17th of May 2019.
the day before Kang Hyewon went missing.

this chat's pov will be Hyewon's
[ ignore all time stamps ]

this chat's pov will be Hyewon's[ ignore all time stamps ]

A tear left Eunbi's eyes, it's always like this. She have been stood up by her own girlfriend many times already.

It has been always Chaeyeon, the topic of their argument.

She can't take it anymore, she just can't see why they can't be togther, always, like how she wanted.

It's driving her crazy.

Well, if she can't have Hyewon to be with her, no body else does.

-

"Ugh, I'm so fucking stressed." Chaewon said as she massages her temples, she just got home from her parent's house.

"Why? What's wrong?" Minju asked as she sits beside Chaewon.

The two have been the best of friends since highschool. And one of them catched feelings for the other.

"My parents are all so mad." Chaewon sighs as she hands Minju her report card.

"Why? You got high grades."

"That's not that point. I ranked second this semester, and my parents shouted at me again." Chaewon said as she grabbed her hair.

"Hey, stop that." Minju shushed as she sighs.

"Is Hyewon first again?" Minju asked as Chaewon timidly nods.

Minju shakes her head. She doesn't want to see Chaewon stressed like this.

If only Hyewon isn't here, then Chaewon would be happy.

It's the least thing she can do, for Chaewon to notice her.

-

Sakura just finished all the paper work her boss asked her for.

She works part time while going at college. Life is not easy, you must work hard to reach your dreams.

"Good, you finished it on time." Her boss smirks as he placed the thick papers at the side of his table.

"Now that you have done it, you're fired. I found someone better than you that I can pay low."

Sakura was stunned, did she hear that right?

"B-"

"No buts, if you do, I won't pay your whole salary. Out, now."

She tried her best so that her tears won't fall, she needs her girlfriend right now so that she can calm down.

The tears she tried not to fall earlier came rushing down her pink tinted cheeks.

They will pay for this.