[ 17 ]

22nd of May 2019
- Interrogation • 4.2 -

Eunbi and Nako walk hand on hand while walking to the Police Station. Nako initiated it first, and now she feels a tingling sensation in her whole body.

"Don't feel pressured towards them, okay?" Eunbi said as Nako nodded.

"Hello girls. This Bae Irene," Seulgi introduced as the two nodded. "We will interrogate you one by one." She said as Irene whispers something on the girl's ear.

"Yabuki Nako, you're up first." Seulgi said as the petite girl nodded, she looks up to Eunbi one more time for motivation and quickly followed the two.

"We'll interrogate them together, since they are the most suspected." Irene said to Seulgi as the girl nodded.

"Please take a seat across from us Miss Yabuki Nako." Irene said as the girl obeyed.

"So, let's get this over with." Seulgi said as she signals Irene to say the rules.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of the law. Also the evidences and questions are confidential." Irene started as Nako just leans back at the chair.

She seems so calm despite the accusations towards her.

"Anyways so, first question. Where and what were you doing last 17th of May, 2019?" Seulgi asked.

"Hmm, let me think. It was quite a long time ago for me. I don't usually remember stuffs that are not important." Nako said the two officers just nodded.

"Ah!" Nako said like a sudden light bulb appeared on top of her head.

"I was at the hardware store. Just bought a few stuffs and went back home." She said as she fiddles with her finger, seemingly bored.

"Noted. Relationship with Kang Hyewon?" Irene asked seriously.

"My friend, I guess," Nako said as she shrugs. "We are in a group together with my other friends, so I suppose we're friends too." Nako said as Irene just bites her lips and write down every single word Nako said.

"Okay so, Miss Yabuki Nako, I want you to tell us what you know about the following things we found truthfully." Irene said as she signals Seulgi to open up the case full of evidences.

"What the-" Nako is really shocked, her body reacted first, not able to hide some emotions.

The suitcase..

"Why Miss Nako? Anything suspicious?" Irene smirks as the younger just composed herself and became calm again.

"No, I was just shocked because of the blood stains." Nako reasoned out the two officers just nodded, not believing the reason.

"Okay so recognize anything?" Seulgi asked as she almost guzzle up the whole cup of coffee in her hands.

"Gosh, Kang Seulgi do you like coffee that much?"

"I'm sleepy okay."

Nako took that as a chance to think of reasons.

Think Nako! Think!

"So?"

"Uhm, the wires. I-It's Hitomi's." Nako stuttered cursing in her mind for doing so.

"Oh, anything else?"

"No. Nothing else."

"Okay last but not least, this note?" Irene said as she hands the younger the note.