[ 05 ]

Hitomi is packing some things for her activity later. She paces around the room and get some wires, she might need it later.

She zips the bag close, putting it near her door step.

It will be a very exhausting job later so she eat up some energy bars.

2 more hours.

-

Nako is currently at a hard ware store. Buying everything she will need later.

"This is our sharpest pliers miss." The man said, handing a very big and heavy pliers to Nako.

The girl pauses for a while, before looking at the pliers carefully. It's not that heavy so her arms won't hurt later. It's the perfect size.

"I'll take them."

-

"What's wrong?"  Chaeyeon asked as she picks up a toast.

Hyewon is sighing heavily since earlier.

"Nothing, it's just Eunbi. As always." Hyewon sighs as she eat up some pasta.

"She's jealous again?" Chaeyeon asked carefully as she eyes Hyewon.

"I guess so..it is making my head hurt. Just forget about it. Let's enjoy our meal." Hyewon smiles as she gives Chaeyeon some meat.

It made the girl's heart flutter.

"You know, if Eunbi stresses you out. Not to mention, you're relationship with her is unhealthy anymore. Cut it off." Chaeyeon said as she bites her lips.

No she have Sakura but why is she feeling this way?

"I'm actually planning to do that. But I love her, Chaeyeon. I really do."

Chaeyeon just sighs. Maybe not after all.

---
httpcherryulcola🍒
the member's activity have been revealed! who do you think is the culprit? 👀