[ 13 ]

22nd of May, 2019.
- Interrogation • 2.2 -

"Hello everybody, I'm glad you arrived early." Irene smiles thinly.

"Where officer Seulgi?" Hitomi asked.

"Oh, she's taking a break. She just finished the first part of interrogation, Yuri, Yujin and Wonyoung are done by the way." Irene said as she checks the notes Seulgi wrote.

"Gosh, what a mess." Irene mumbled seeing the notes.

"Anyways, let's start. Miss Lee Chaeyeon, you're first." Irene said as she gestures the way.

-

"Okay, good afternoon Miss Chaeyeon." Irene greets.

"Afternoon." Chaeyeon said thinly.

"Don't be so tense girl, anyways so you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. The evidences and questions are purely confidential." Irene started as Chaeyeon nodded.

She feels like she is in some kind of a movie or something.

"Okay so what are you doing on the 17th of May, 2019?"

"I'm with Hyewon. We were eating at her favourite restaurant." Chaeyeon said as Irene nodded.

"Until what time are you with her?"

"Between 1 and 2. Because she said she and Yujin will meet by 2."

"Noted. Where is the last place you saw her?"

"At the restaurant. I left first."

"Okay, so relationship with Hyewon?"

"Best friend, my girl." Chaeyeon bites her lips.

"Sure," Irene said before pointing at the evidences at the corner of the room. "Recognize anything?" She asked.

"Hmm.." Chaeyeon said as she points at the purple luggage. "I saw Nako buying that last Christmas." Chaeyeon said as her hands trembled.

Nako? But why?

"Yabuki Nako, okay. Last have you seen this hand writing?" Irene asked as she handed Chaeyeon a note.

 Last have you seen this hand writing?" Irene asked as she handed Chaeyeon a note

Guilt free? Tch..never.

"This writing is terribly close to.."

"Choi Yena."

-

"Ms. Miyawaki Sakura, come in please."

Sakura nodded as she sees Chaeyeon wipe some tears.

What made her cry?