[ 10 ]

22nd of May 2019
- Interrogation • 1 -

"What could happen, right?" The girl said as she laughs by herself, again.

As the time passes, she feels herself being crazier.

To the point where she thinks she have a two personalities.

"Aish, why did I have to do that!" She shouts as she throw the wine bottle across the room, the red liquid splashing all over the sofa, carpet and walls.

-

Seulgi looks at the evidence infront of her.

"Hmm, 8 evidences?" Seulgi asked as Irene, the detective nodded.

"Wires, tapes, pliers, scissors, plastic, purple luggage, note and a water bottle."

"Hmm, the murderer sure is not ready for this, but is really smart. She used the water to wipe away all the fingerprints." Seulgi said as Irene nodded.

"Ugh, the luggage stinks." Irene groans as she closed the glass shelf where all of the evidences are placed.

Just then, a knock was heard.

"Officer Seulgi, Detective Irene, the warrant is here."

"Okay, let's get this started."

-

Wonyoung is on her mother's embrace. She's scared as hell.

One of her friends is a murderer.

The friends that she knew she could trust, but now, it just fades away.

"Wonyo baby, are you okay? Something bothering you?" Her mother asked as she caressed the younger's back.

"N-no. Nothing I just want a hug." She mumbled.

"Someone texted you baby, check it out." Her mother said as Wonyoung lightly nodded.

"Okay."

Wonyoung trembled

Wonyoung trembled. She closes her eyes and breathe in some air.

"I'll go to Yujin's for now, mom." Wonyoung said as her mother nodded.

"Be back before dinner okay? Send my regards to Yujin. Be careful honey."

-

Yujin nervously tapped her hands on her lap.

She's very nervous, she doesn't want to go there, at all.

She's mad at herself because she's too scared to tell the truth.

And she's afraid, she'll be the next.

Her phone notifies her a message, from Seulgi. So she quickly went out of her dorm.

-

"Be careful on your way to the police station, okay baby?"

"Yes yes, I will. And uhm Yena?" Yuri said, on the phone, currently calling Yena.

"Yes baby?"

"You didn't do it, right?" Yuri bites her lips.

She have a little spark on herself that it might be Yena.

She knows Yena have a tiny bit of grudge towards Hyewon.

The older is always jealous of her and Hyewon, which she just don't know why. She just loves Hyewon as a friend, no more than that.

Yena will always be her number one.

"I didn't.."

Heavy breathes,

"Okay, I believe you baby, see you later."

-

Yuri arrived at the police station first.

"Hey, have a coffee." Seulgi offered as Yuri shakes her head no.

"It's okay. I just want this to be over." Yuri sighs.

"Unnie?"

"Oh, hey Yujin." Yuri greets as Yujin quickly sat beside the girl, clinging to her.

"Wonyoung is the only one left, let's wait for her." Seulgi said as she walks up to the cabinet, taking some food.

Meanwhile, Irene is just sitting at the table, with specs on, reading some files.

"Here have some candy, loosen up." Seulgi said as Yujin chuckles a little.

"We're not babies you know."

"Yes but y'all still young."

"I'm sorry I'm late." Wonyoung bowed as Seulgi shakes her hands.

"Nah, it's okay."

"Seulgi, can you compose yourself? You walk around like you're drunk." Irene scolds as Seulgi quickly stiffened her posture.

"Whipped..."

"Yah, I heard that. Anyways," Seulgi said before throwing a candy to Wonyoung.

"I called you all here, but that doesn't mean you will be questioned together. It will be done, one by one."

"When I question Wonyoung, Yujin will have Yuri, and if I question Yujin, Wonyoung will have Yuri and when I question Yuri, y'all be together." Seulgi said as she pats their shoulders.

"So, shall we get started? Wonyoung first."

---
httpcherryulcola🍒
a filler uwu