[ 21 ]

23rd of May 2019
- know it -

Seulgi and Irene are walking out of the police station, they already have a warrant to arrest well, Nako.

The two are very tired, they just want to put justice to this already.

Irene hopped in the car and started the engine as Seulgi follows.

"Gosh, let's en-" Seulgi stopped when Irene yelled, so loud she thinks her eardrum broke.

"Oh my fucking gosh! Those kids!" Irene yells.

Well it was Wonyoung and Yujin running infront of a moving car.

"Wonyoung! Yujin! What the hell kids!?" Irene scolds as the two girls gasp for air.

"S-stop wh-what you're a-about to do." Wonyoung gasped as she breathes in heavily.

Well, Yujin and Wonyoung just ran out of the house when Yujin told the truth. They need to stop the arrest before it gets out of hand.

"Why? What are you guys up to? We are about to go to Nako's house to arrest her." Irene said as Seulgi steps out of the car.

"J-just let's go inside the station. I need water asap." Yujin said as she sweats.

-

"Here." Wonyoung said as she hands the picture.

Irene takes it and her eyes immediately widened.

"H-how?" She asked as Wonyoung massages her head.

"Long story short, I pressed my camera accidentally when I was passing through Nozi Woods and I got it developed and one picture came out like that." Wonyoung gasp, it's like she has been explaining stuffs all day.

"It's clear that it's Hyewon." Yujin said as Seulgi nods.

"But that girl who is dragging her faced the other way." Irene said as she looks at the picture closely.

"I know but Yujin knows something she didn't say on the day of the interrogation." Wonyoung sighs as she holds Yujin's hand, signalling that it's alright.

"And that is?"

"When I waited for Hyewon on the 17th of May, I actually saw her talking to some girl." Yujin paused as she gets nervous.

"Don't worry. You're under our protection." Irene reassures the younger as Yujin just smiles a little.

"I didn't know who the girl was because I couldn't really see her face, but I saw her clothes." Yujin pauses, as she remember things.

"The girl was wearing the same thing the girl in that picture was wearing." Yujin said as Irene take notes as usual.

"Uhm, did you hear their conversation?" Seulgi asked as Yujin shakes her head.

"The girl dragged Hyewon so I suppose we are not going to meet up anymore, so I left." Yujin explains.

"But her aura is terribly familiar. Her gestures and all."

"Okay okay." Irene said as she massages her temples.

"I couldn't believe we almost made a wrong arrest. I feel so ashamed of myself." Irene sighs.

"We need to analyze this more." Seulgi said as Irene nods.

"But I have suspect in mind." Yujin said as all ears listen to her.

---
httpcherryulcola🍒
we're near ending jsjsjs i feel like this chapter is not good enough :(