[ 26 ]

24th of May 2019
- jail -

"Don't worry Eunbi unnie, despite of what you did, which is uhm really unforgivable, we'll still visit you. We promise." Yuri said, as Eunbi nodded, but doesn't look at the 9 girls. Nako left suddenly earlier without a word.

The cell which Eunbi is in is very small, but is enough for two people. The good thing is, she still have the cell by her own.

"Well...we're gonna go now. Uhm, take care Eunbi unnie." Wonyoung said as each bid their goodbye.

But Eunbi still doesn't look at the girls, maybe because she's guilty or embarrassed.

"Aigoo, let's go. Take care on your way home." Chaeyeon said as the girls nodded, they are near the exit when suddenly Eunbi calls them.

"I-I'm sorry girls. I-I hope you forgive me." Eunbi sobs.

And the girls feel like their hearts broke.

"Hey, Eunbi unnie it's okay. We'll still visit you okay? You're still our Mama Eunbi, forever."

"Excuse me girls uhm, you may want to say sa goodbye to this girl too." Seulgi said as she opens the door, revealing a smiling....

Nako?

"Nako?! What are you doing here with those jail clothes?!" Yena asked as she shakes Nako's shoulders.

"Ey, I can't let Eunbi unnie to be alone. I promised that I'll never leave her side. And so I'm just exactly doing that. Visit me top you hoes." Nako said as she let herself inside Eunbi's cell.

"Nako...what did you do?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out."

And they all sighed, but relief took over them knowing that they put justice to Hyewon's death.

---
[ facts to clear some things out ]

On the first chapter which is the police report, I really dropped a huge clue there. Which is the purple luggage.

Eunbi's color is purple so I thought you guys will immediately find out. Also it states in her pov that if she can't have Hyewon all to herself, no body else does.

And about the girls pointing at Nako, it is because she bought that luggage on Christmas for Eunbi.

About Yena being guilty, it's because she saw Eunbi doing it but didn't utter a word about it. That is until she finally got the courage to do so.

And Nako, about the crime she did to be put in jail, it's up to you readers, lol.

Also Nako ran out of the police station without a word on the day of her interrogation because she knew that Eunbi did it. Which she doesn't expect at all.

Anyways, I did my best to confuse you guys to thinking that most of them wants to kill Hyewon which I think I did?¿

And the story ends here. I hope you guys enjoyed it. It's ny first time doing something like this and I'm glad many complimented me and stuff, you guys are the best.♡

📌also, I published a new one shot book📌

"it's her cherry tinted kisses that i'll miss the most

"it's her cherry tinted kisses that i'll miss the most."

| iz*one one shots - any genre |

requests: open♡

05-19-20 • httpcherryulcola🍒 ©️ - umi•ユリ

♡ i'll appreciate it very much if you guys will check it out♡

---
httpcherryulcola🍒
thank you all so much for reading! love lots💓