[ 11 ]

22nd of May 2019
- Interrogation • 1.2 -

"Okay, so Miss Jang Wonyoung. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." Seulgi said as Wonyoung tensed up.

It's very scary for Wonyoung, the cameras are all in the 4 corners of the room. A little light bulb above them.

"O-okay."

"Loosen up a bit, girl. Don't think of this like an interrogation. Just answer me truthfully. Think of me like a friend." Seulgi smiles as Wonyoung lightly nodded.

She's thankful that Seulgi will handle this interrogation or else she would cry on the spot.

"Okay so, like what I said earlier, You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." Seulgi repeats as she opens some records.

"Let's finish this quickly. So, first, what are you doing on the 17th of May, 2019?"

"I'm just at home. Me and my mom went to tbe grocery that day."

"May I know what time?"

"7," she replied thinly. "7 in the evening."

"You didn't go out besides that?" Seulgi asked as Wonyoung nodded.

"Okay, so what is your relationship with Hyewon?"

"Bestfriend, my food buddie."

"Okay, so I'm going to show you the evidences that are left at the crime scene. All of these things are purely confidential as well as the questions I asked you. Meaning don't tell the others."

"Understood."

Seulgi then took off the blanket that on top of the glass shelf, revealing the evidences.

"T-that luggage." Wonyoung stuttered.

"Why? Have you seen it else where?"

"I think so...I saw Nako bought that last Christmas." Wonyoung said as tears went down her eyes.

Nako? But why?

"Okay, okay. Noted. How about this hand writing?" Seulgi asked as she hands Wonyoung the note that is left inside the luggage. It is now laminated because it had some drops of bloods on it.

 It is now laminated because it had some drops of bloods on it

Wonyoung scoffed. Guilt free?

"I think I know who it is..." Wonyoung whispered.

"It's Yabuki Nako."

-

"Ahn Yujin? You're next." Seulgi said as Yujin bites her lips thinly.