[ 06 ]

18th of May 2019.
-finding Hyewon-

[ignore time stamps]

The eleven girls quickly grabbed their coats and ran out of their houses.

A missing case is the scariest of all. You don't know where the person is and what's the person's current state.

And the fact that it's just the start of a bigger case, is very scary, especially for the maknaes.

All of them are worried, after all Hyewon is special to them.

But one of them smirked, she finally switched the tables around.

-

"Finally, we're complete." Eunbi sighs as Sakura rolled her eyes. She's the last one to come.

Chaeyeon was about to call her but Sakura ditched the younger, sitting beside Minju instead.

"So, what's up?" Yuri asked as she leaned to Yena, she's still very sleepy.

"Hyewon...she's missing." Eunbi said as she massages her head.

"So what will I do about it?" Sakura lowly asked as she checks her nails.

She still have something to do. A lot.

"Sakura can you please," Chaeyeon softly said.

"I'm just fucking asking, Lee." Sakura rolls her eyes.

"Anyways, stop that for now." Chaewon said and looks at Chaeyeon.

"You. You were the last person she's with." Chaewon said as all eyes looks at Chaeyeon.

"So? That doesn't mean I will know where she's going next." Chaeyeon said as she sips on her tea.

"Yujin, you told us she's supposed to meet up with you." Chaeyeon said, making all the attention turn to Yujin.

"Yes. But that got cancelled. She didn't come. I waited for a whole hour. Until I got a text from my mom I should go home." Yujin said as she hold Wonyoung's hands, the air is getting thick and she's scared.

"Eunbi? You told us that she'll meet you too." Wonyoung said as she eyes the older.

Eunbi bites her lips and looks at them with sad eyes.

"She always say she's going to come. But.." Eunbi sighs. "She didn't come again."

"She's always like that. She says that she'll drop by, but she doesn't." Eunbi added as Yuri patted the older's shoulder.

"Where do you think Hyewon went?" Hitomi asked as she caress her knuckles.

"I also don't know. She's always texts me when she's going somewhere." Eunbi pouts as she drinks some water, calming her system down.

"Well maybe she doesn't now. You always control her Eunbi. It's not healthy anymore." Chaeyeon said as Eunbi seems to tense up but quickly composed herself.

"What do you mean? I always give her freedom. You're the one who always try to get in our boding time." Eunbi said in a stern voice.

"Tch, really? She told me yesterday that she is planning to break up with you." Chaeyeon said as she breathes heavily.

"What-"

Silence.

Sobs.

"What the actual fuck Lee Chaeyeon?" Sakira hisses as she looks at the younger with flaming eyes.

It's not proper to tell Eunbi that. It's out of the line.

Chaeyeon was lost with words, she realized what she said and quickly bowed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." Chaeyeon sighs as Eunbi's tears came falling down.

Wonyoung and Yujin are very scared, so Nako patted the baby giants' shoulders and head.

Meanwhile Yena and Yuri just stayed silent, along with Hitomi.

Chaewon and Minju try to calm down both parties. But it's getting a little bit out of hand.

"Yeah right. Do you think I don't know you like my girlfriend?" Eunbi scoffs as she looks at Chaeyeon.

The other girl just bites her lips. She knows it true.

"Is that true Lee Chayeon?" Sakura asked, trying her best not to cry.

"Answer me!"

"I-I don't know, Kura. Please don't be angry!"

"Oh shut the fuck up. I had enough. Find your crush then Lee Chaeyeon. I'm out." Sakura said before running out the cafe.

Chaeyeon, quickly running after her.

"I'm sorry but we don't think we could handle this anymore." Yujin said as she grabs Wonyoung's hand and excused herself out.

"Maybe we can continue this tomorrow." Minju said as she stands up with Chaewon leaving the cafe at once.

"Actually you don't need to get all angry like that. It's immature. Well then, we'll get going, we'll help you find Hyewon tomorrow." Yuri said as she and Yena walks out.

The only left, Nako.

"Don't worry Eunbi unni. I'm here, let's find Hyewon together." Nako smiles.

Eunbi felt weird, that smile totally gives off a different feeling.

---
httpcherryulcola🍒