[ 09 ]

21st of May 2019
-call-

21st of May 2019-call-

"Shit..." someone cusses as she gets her coat.

The secret will be revealed.

-
quick recap on chapter 2 •

The eleven girls ran up to their town's police station.

Not even stepping a foot inside, all of their eyes widened.

It is their dear friend, Kang Hyewon.

Chaewon immediately covered Wonyoung's eyes. Minju doing it to Yujin's as well.

The body is almost unrecognizable. Patches of bruises, tapes wrapped around the limbs, blood stained clothes and scratches all over the body. The bones almost all cracked.

"H-hyewon.." Yuri cries as she leaned to Yena, her girlfriend.

"Are you sure you are her friends?" Kang Seulgi, the police officer asked as Chaeyeon nodded.

"I-I h-how did this happened?" Yujin asked as tears went down her cheeks.

Hyewon is her bestfriend after all.

"Not sure, me and Irene are still looking at it. But one thing's for sure." Seulgi smirked and looked at them.

"The suspect is one of you."

"What do you mean? One of us?" Chaewon asked as she trembled.

"Please take Hyewon's body out." Seulgi said as she turns to the eleven girls.

"You heard me. It's one of you." Seulgi said as she writes some notes on her memo pad.

"Interrogation will start by tomorrow." She added as she calls Irene, the defective she works with.

"We have enough evidences to prove that it's one of you. The suspect sure is not ready to murder the girl, Hyewon. Might be sort of a," Seulgi thinks as she eyes the girls' reactions.

"Sudden murder? That is why there is a lot of evidences left."

"But don't overthink it. I don't want the suspect to manipulate you all. So better yet, go home. I'll have a warrant to interrogate you by tomorrow. I'll contact you by then." Seulgi said as she waves her hands off, signalling them to go.

And so the girls walk out of the police station, with trembling hands and gritted teeth.

"So what the actual fuck? One of us is the suspect?" Yuri said as she can't believe what she heard inside the station.

"Who could that be? And why?" Yujin said as tears form on her eyes.

"H-hyewon, I-" Eunbi said as she fell down the street, crying.

"I'll miss her. Why? Just why?" Eunbi cries as Nako, as always pats her shoulders.

"Ssh..it's okay you have us, you have me." Nako said as she caressed the girl's head.

"I-I can't stand this anymore." Wonyoung cries before running back to her home, Yujin quickly following the younger.

"Me too, let's just follow what officer Seulgi said. We have a lot of stuff to say tomorrow." Chaewon said as she smiles at Minju lightly, before leaving them.

Hitomi just shakes her head, and offered Yuri, Yena, Minju a ride back home, which the girls quickly agreed.

Where's Sakura you ask? She quickly leave after hearing what Seulgi said.

Chaeyeon quickly runs back to her house too.

As always, Nako stayed with Eunbi.

She just wonders, why the hell Hyewon was killed, maybe she just have to thank that girl later.

---
httpcherryulcola🍒
👀