[ 15 ]

22nd of May, 2019.
- Interrogation • 3.2 -

Minju arrived at the police station first, unbothered by the surrondings around her.

But deep inside, her heart beats a little bit louder than normal.

"Kim Minju," Chaewon calls as the younger just looks up at her, a gentle smile plastered on her face.

"Why did you turn your phone off?" Chaewon asked as she sits beside the girl.

"I was just not in the mood."

"Okay..."

"Yena is still not here." Seulgi said as she sips  her coffee to keep her awake.

"Well, we better get this started. Minju, come inside here please."

-

"Okay hello Miss Kim Minju, as always the rule is-"

"Uah, so this is how the interrogation room looks like in real life." Minju said as she scans the room.

"Uhm, Minju-sshi, please focus."

"I'm sorry."

"Back to the rules, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of the law. Also the evidences and questions are confidential." Seulgi said as she drinks some coffee, gosh she's so sleepy.

"Okay."

"So, what were you doing last 17th of May, 2019?"

"I'm with Chaewon. We are hanging out at her dorm."

"Sure, relationship with Kang Hyewon?"

"Friend."

"Okay, see those evidences? Recognize anything?"

Minju stood up from the chair, walking over to the evidences.

"Gosh, the luggage looks awful." Minju said as the blood stain is still visible.

"That, I know that." Minju said pointing at the purple luggage.

"It's Nako's."

"Sure?"

"Yep." Minju said as she looks down, lips forming into a thin line.

"How about this note?" Seulgi asked as she hands it to Minju.

Gosh, it's awfully close to her's.

"Nope. Sorry."

-

"Oh, hi Yena. You'll be next after Chaewon." Seulgi said as Yena nodded.

"Afternoon Chaewon, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of the law. Also the evidences and questions are confidential. Let's get this over with gosh, my head hurts already." Seulgi chuckles as Chaewon just blankly stares.