[ 23 ]

24th of May 2019
- you're under arrest -

"Oh my gosh, finally!" Irene shouts as she suddenly stands up.

"Seulgi come on! come on! , we have to arrest her fast." Irene said as she shakes Seulgi who is sleeping.

"Finally. Gosh." Irene said as the two runs to the police car.

"Buckle up."

As soon as Seulgi finished arranging her seatbelt, Irene started to drive but came to a full halt, again.

"What the fuck is wrong with these kids!" Irene yells as she angrily stepped out of the car.

"H-Hi Irene-nim." Yena nervously chuckle as Wonyoung and Yujin are beside her.

"Will you all stop running over moving cars?!" Irene scolds as she fans her red face.

"What y'all want? We already know the suspect. Don't tell me you're going to flip what we know again." Seulgi sighs as she massages her temples.

"A-actually...." Yujin bites her lips.

"We might actually do that." Wonyoung nervously chuckles.

-

"You saw it?!" Irene shouts as Seulgi covers her ears. The more time she spends with Irene, the more her eardrums get damaged.

"I didn't stutter. Don't make me repeat it!" Yena pouts as she leans her head towards the two baby giants.

"So it's really her?" Seulgi asked as three girls nodded.

"Okay, hop in to the police car. We're going to put justice to this."

-

The girl is still passed out from yesterday's drinking. Her head hurts so much still that she lost consciousness and until now she's still sleeping.

A knock was heard, but the girl didn't move.

"Miss! This is the police open up please." Irene shouts from the outside.

The girl opens her eyes, but closes it back as soon as she does.

"Miss! This is the police! We demand you to open the door with the power of the law!" Irene shouts again as she knocks loudly.

With that, the girl opened her eyes widely, jumping over to sit properly.

"Oh no, my place is a mess." She said as she grabs her hair.

She then quickly picks up all the pillow and placed it on the sofa. She runs to the kitchen to get some garbage bag and stuffed all the cans of beer inside.

"Miss! If you don't open in 3..2.."

"Coming!" She shouts as she quickly placed some make up under her eyes.

She shouldn't look haggard, or else it'll be much more of a problem.

"Open up!"

With a deep breathe, she clicks the door open.

"Y-yena? Wonyoung? Yujin? What are you doing here? With them?" She asked shocked.

"You are under arrest. And You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to have an attorney and if you cannot afford an attorney one will be appointed for you. If you waive these rights and talk to us, anything you say may be used against you in court. Miss...."

The girl fell down to the floor, Yujin, Wonyoung and Yena quickly running over to hold her arms.

"Kwon Eunbi."

---
httpcherryulcola🍒
AH THE SUSPECT IS EUNBI! the explanation will be on the next chapter.
ALSO YURI WON IN KOMS!♡♡
yuri baby will go to round 2. she did so so well even though she's really nervous,,,baby culture. uwu.
📌also i published a new book since this one is near the ending.📌

They entered

They entered.

And once in, there's a hard way out.

Will they be able to escape? Or will they be forever trapped in a place they never imagined to be in?

Just remember there are,

12 girls, 12 chances, 12 mistakes.

izone thriller au | interactive fic but may change if will flop.

• if you guys have time, go check it out! it'll mean a lot. ♡ •