[ 20 ]

23rd of May 2019
- almost -

"Come to think of it, those wires are very popular. A lot of people uses those wires. So it's not Hitomi." Irene said as Seulgi slurps her noddles.

"I know, besides, they have a subject in school, studying electricity and stuff for livelihood, so that as proof is not enough." Seulgi said, sane enough after 30 minutes of sleep and coffee.

"I really think it's Nako." Irene sighs as she give Seulgi her notes.

"She's pointed out as the owner of that handwriting. And the purple luggage too." Irene said as Seulgi nods.

"But just how can she fight Hyewon?," Seulgi thinks. "She's too small." She groans as she earns a smack from Irene.

"That's why there are people who are small but terrible." Irene said as she looks at Hyewon's autopsy scan results.

"Hyewon also inhaled some chemicals that made her pass out." Irene said as she writes.

"That made Nako do the job easily."

"We should make a warrant of arrest then."

-

Yujin was just about to knock on Wonyoung's door when she is suddenly pulled inside.

"Ow," Yujin groans as her arm got stuck.

"Sorry." Wonyoung giggles but became serious in just seconds.

"Wonyoung, who's there?"

"It's Yujin mom. We'll hang out in my room." Wonyoung said as she runs up to her room dragging Yujin beside her.

"Gosh, Wonyoung what's the rush?" Yujin asked as Wonyoung locks the door, quickly closing all the curtains.

"You're scary, bunny." Yujin said as she bites her lips.

"Don't worry. I won't do anything." Wonyoung said as she jumps on her bed, patting the space beside her for Yujin.

"So? Why are you so secretive? Don't t-tell me you're the kil-"

She didn't finish her sentence when Wonyoung smacked her lips.

"Shut up, my mom doesn't know about this." Wonyoung rolls her eyes.

"Sorry." Yujin said as she looks at Wonyoung seriously.

"So what's up?"

"So uhm..last May 17, me and my mom went to the grocery store, and you know I'm into taking pictures these days right?" Wonyoung asked as Yujin nods.

"Well, I captured a lot of things and stuffs that day. I'm at my car going home when I accidentally pressed the capture button, and at that moment, we are at Nozi Woods." Wonyoung said as she trembled with fear.

Yujin seeing this leans a little closer to Wonyoung as she wraps her long arms around the girl.

"Then my pictures just got developed this day. And look." Wonyoung cries.

Yujin gets the picture and as soon as her eyes landed on it, she quickly threw it away.

"Yah! Be careful with it! That's a major evidence." Wonyoung scolds.

The picture was very blurred because when Wonyoung pressed the capture button, the car was moving.

"I really know that is Hyewon, because of her dress, I gave that to her on her birthday." Wonyoung cries as Yujin patted the younger's shoulders.

"But who is the one dragging her? She's facing the opposite way so we can't see her face. But whoever that is, should pay. Should really pay for what she have done. She have no heart for dragging Hyewon like that." Wonyoung said sternly as she turn her hands into fists.

"Calm down, okay? We'll give this to the police. They'll know what to do." Yujin said as she bites her lips.

She's just afraid to tell the fucking truth.

But now that she sees how Wonyoung is so mad about what that unnie did, she knows she have to say it.

The truth is she's torn. She really doesn't know if what she saw is that unnie or not.

"Yujin, you look very troubled. You're not even listening to me." Wonyoung said as she holds the girl's cheeks, facing it to hers.

"Spill."

---
httpcherryulcola🍒