[ 08 ]

20th of May 2019
-hush-

"I can't take this anymore!" Wonyoung pouts.

It's their second day of finding Hyewon. She have been walking around and calling for the girl's name for hours already, and she feels her legs giving up.

"Should we report it already?" Yujin asked as she looks at Chaeyeon and Wonyoung.

"I mean I really could think the police would help." Yujin said as Chaeyeon sighs.

"I think we really should. Come on, let's go at the station."

-

"So you're telling me she suddenly disappeared?" Seulgi, the town's main police officer asked as the three nervously nodded.

"Sure, just hand me a picture and we'll do the best we can." Seulgi said as she hands them a paper.

"Write your numbers."

-

"What the fuck are you actually telling me right now?!" Eunbi shouts as she looks at Chaeyeon, Yujin and Wonyoung.

"Tone it down a bit. We're at a public place." Sakura sternly said.

"We reported it! It's not like we can find Hyewon on our own!"

"Yes we can!" Eunbi said as she grabbed her hair.

"Stop that, you're hurting yourself." Nako said as Eunbi just shakes her head.

"Why do you have to make a decision like that without telling us! That's just, immature!" Eunbi said, eyes fuming with anger.

"It isn't!" Chaeyeon said as the others just sighs.

"Then tell us why you don't want the police to know about Hyewon missing. Tell us Kwon Eunbi!" Yena said, not able to stand the situation anymore.

Eunbi was caught off guard.

"Duh, it will make a huge fuss." Nako said, answering for Eunbi.

"The fuck? I'm not asking you. Besides fuss? Why would that be a fuss?" Yena scoffs as Yuri just hold the girl's hand in hopes to calm her down.

"Stop that. Please." Wonyoung said at the verge of crying.

She hated it when they fight.

All of the girls are her precious friends. The ones she know she could have for a lifetime.

She wants Eunbi to be like a mother again, Yena to be goofy, Chaeyeon and Sakura to be happy, Yuri to serenade them, Chaewon to help them with studies, Minju to make the smile, Nako and Hitomi to serve cuteness and happiness, and Yujin, her bestfriend to be crazy again.

"I-I don't want you guys to fight." Wonyoung said as she sniffs.

Eunbi became silent. Everyone did.

"I'm sorry our baby." Eunbi said as she hugs Wonyoung.

"Me too, we went over the line today." Chaeyeon said as she pats Nako's shoulder.

"I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean to cuss infront of you all." Yena bites her lips, guilty.

"It's okay unnie." Yujin said as she smiles lightly.

"Next time, tone it down a bit." Minju jokes as they chuckle.

"No, there shouldn't be a next time." Chaewon sighs.

---
httpcherryulcola🍒
who is the culprit? any guesses?👀