[ 22 ]

23rd of May 2019
- they should thank me -

"Tell us." Irene said as Yujin grabbed her sweater, she's very nervous and she doesn't want ever for that unnie to be in jail.

"Actually I'm torn between two unnies." Yujin sighs as she drinks some water.

"Miyawaki Sakura and.."

Yujin shuts her eyes.

"Kwon Eunbi."

-

Nako looks very tired, her eyes are puffy that she could barely see anything.

After seeing the evidences, she couldn't dare to talk to any body again. Afterall she knows who the is the real suspect. It's just that she doesn't want that girl to be in jail.

Ever.

She cares for that girl, always. Sharing her foods, comforting her or just simply making the girl smile.

And she knows that girl is having a very hard time to meet up her daily needs. That girl is very over worked so she decided just to let it slide.

But the thing is, her guilt is haunting her.

Hyewon was there for her afterall, but the only thing that Nako hates about her is that she always gets on her way.

And Nako doesn't like that.

Hyewon was just a friend, and the girl that she wants to save is her 'bestfriend' no more than that.

"I'm sorry..."

-

Everything is a mess.

Cans of beer, opened bag of snacks, wine bottles, and pillows are everywhere.

She thinks she's starting to go crazy.

"I didn't do it! I didn't do it!" She yells as tears rolls down her red cheeks.

"I-I just want the pain to end. Is that so much to ask for?" She sobs as she gulps down a whole can of beer in one shot.

"Isn't that better?" She smiles as she hiccups.

"Many would benefit from it." She hiccups again as she smiles a little. "Ah, they should thank me." She grumbles.

"Chaewon wouldn't have to suffer being the second in rank, I've done the work for Minju." She said as she lazily opens another can of beer.

"Yena wouldn't be jealous anymore," she said as her head becomes light. "That poor ducky saw me, she did, but she just ran away. Such a coward." She laughs loudly.

"Oh! Also Chaeyeon! Ah good old Chaeyeon."  She said as if she's talking to somebody.

"She wouldn't have a distraction she will just focus on," she said as her head hurts too much.

She didn't finish her sentence as she passes out.

-

"Why do you say so?" Irene asked Yujin as she crosses her arms.

"They sometimes have the same aura. And both Sakura and Eunbi unnie likes to pin someone down with their arms. Also they like the fashion that is shown in that picture." Yujin reasons out as the two officers nodded.

"We'll look through this more carefully. You two can rest it's almost sun set." Seulgi said as the two didn't move.

"What's wrong?"

"P-please drive us home. We're scared." They pouts as the two officers smiles.

"Okay, we got you."

---
httpcherryulcola🍒
Bet Sakura or Eunbi?¿
also thank you for almost a thousand reads. love lots.💓
ALSO YURI BABY IS ON KOMS LATER~
i mean we hope so lmao