Me

I've never been ashamed to live the life I do. My outlook is this...YOLO!

Weather you are a nurse, lawyer, or barista. People will always find something to say about your life journey, and how you get what you want. I on the other hand do what I feel is best for me...I strip.

I strip to fund my dream, and the lifestyle I desire. Stripping gives me that. Being single, living in Seattle Washington, putting yourself through college isn't cheap. I knew a "regular" day job wasn't for me. Especially for the type of person I am. I'm a Sagittarius. I can't have too much routine, I need the spunk and spontaneousness of life.

Ever since I was young I've always wanted to be a fashion designer, own my own boutique, and have my fashions on the runways of Milan, Paris, Japan,  ROME. And it will happen, I just can't give up. Can't let other people into my head. No distractions.

The cliche about stripping is you're a whore, you sell your body, you have no morals...completely untrue. People fear what they don't understand. Pole work is an art, I'm just like any other painter. My body is my art, my limbs are the brushes, the pole and stage are the canvas, and the crowd is the gallery.

I take pride in my work.  People who judge it are scared of the power I posses. My body is beautiful and I'm not ashamed of it. Or what I choose to do with her. If more people had the courage and mindset I do about it I'm sure so many more people would do it. I've been dancing since I was young, not pole of course. But competitive - lyrical, acrobatic, and ballet. So naturally I had a knack. And when I knew I could make $3,500-$4,800 a night for about 5-6 hours of work for doing something I grew up doing it was a no-brainer.

So I'm here 21 years old, moved from Boise, Idaho, in college a major in Apparel design, and minor in entrepreneurship. That's right I'm a straight A student...and determined, after all this will be the rest of my life. I'm able to strip at night and get all my classes done during the day. I'm able to juggle this and it's manageable for me.

From moving to such a big city from such a small town wasn't really intimidating for me. I was extremely happy too. I'm shy but at the same time extremely outspoken, and humble. I know what I want and I'll get it. My mom was apprehensive about the whole thing but I assured her this will make my life, and her life better.

Everything happens for a reason and for some reason I was pulled to Seattle. I love my mom, and I hate being away from her. But I knew I wouldn't thrive either, not with her breathing down my neck constantly. Which is why I chose to move.

When I was 18 I got a scholarship for my First year at Seattle Pacific University. Even though it was only one year. It's money, after my first year I continued to live on campus for the next two. Wasn't really my scene, didn't like sharing a dorm with someone I didn't know, granted my roommate Haley, was very sweet, but I never clicked with her. So my last year I had finally saved enough money to get an apartment in Seattle. Nothing extremely upscale. But it was super cozy and in a good part of town near the city. I loved it. My first big girl purchase lol

It's mine and I love it! And it has two bedrooms, I was willing to pay more rent to stay in a nicer area

It's mine and I love it! And it has two bedrooms, I was willing to pay more rent to stay in a nicer area. I wanted to have peace of mind knowing I was safe.

Anyways fast forward to now. Only having 5.5 months left of college ever! and then my life can really get started. I think after I graduate I'll still continue to strip. Just to save as much money as possible, while I internship with Dolce & Gabbana.

I'll be working first hand with their design team, picking out textiles, assistant with their store fronts, and fashion shows

I'll be working first hand with their design team, picking out textiles, assistant with their store fronts, and fashion shows. Un-heard of but my fashion professor chooses two students every semester to give an internship with a well-known brand. And I was one. Manifesting and hardworking pays off.