Eating away

I lay awake while Alesa is fast asleep laying upon my chest. I watch her as she sleeps. I feel her heart beat, I take this moment to be fully present with her. Examine the way her stomach feels rising and falling against me, and how she shifts her legs to feel more of my body.

I still can not shake the feeling of knowing another man had what is mine. I just knew by the way that boy looked at her in the Armani store was nothing but bad news. He looked at her the way I do.

Last night Alesa gave me so much more than anyone has ever given me, something more sacred than a kiss, she gave me her heart. That's a terrifying feeling to me. I never thought I'd be scared of her. Scared of what we may become.

I get up from her bed trying to unlace myself from her.

"Where are you going?"
"I was gonna head home..." she looked at me like I grew another head.

"Why?" She asked with an attitude.
"Alesa just go back to sleep."
"Okay, come lay down so I can." She reaches her arms back up towards me, I go back to getting dressed.
"Thomas it's 3:17, can you just come lay down. Please?"
"Alesa...honestly, what I said last night."

At this point she's sat fully up. She was looking at me attentively, I needed to choose my words very carefully.

"Go on, say what you need to say Thomas."
"I'm just scared,"

her expression went soft again. I realize that Alesa favors when I just tell her how I feel. Communicate how I'm feeling with her.

"Scared of what? Me?" She says coming to the edge of the bed wrapping her hands around me.

"Yes! I really don't think I'm the type of man you deserve."
"Look at me, I love you...don't look away. I love you Thomas. And I can love you past your pain, and past your insecurities. But you have to let me."

I kiss her, she opens her mouth for me to explore. She takes off my shirt and kisses my chest.

"We should stop."

I say pulling her head away from my chest.

"Why?" She says breathlessly.
"You've never had sex"
"I trust you, and I know what I want. And I want it to be with you."

I search her face and she's not faltering.

"I want you...inside of me Thomas. I want to be as close to you as I can get."

She lays down on the bed and spreads her legs for me. The light from the moon eliminating her body. I could see her juices glistening around her inner thighs. I soak in the sight. She was looking at me lustfully.

"You're so beautiful Alesa." It's all I could say. She quit literally took my breath away.

I take my index finger and lightly graze her slit. She jumps at my touch and I chuckle at her reaction. I lay down fully on my stomach and spread her legs even wider for me. I can hear the sound of her opening up even more from the wetness she had.

I kiss and squeeze her thighs. I keep my gaze fixed on her. This wasn't about me. It was all about her. She was who I wanted to please. Throw the dom/sub relationship out for a moment. It's just her and I.

I latch onto her clit with my tongue give it a single lick from bottom to top. She lets out a breathy moan.  I continue to look at her and I continue my assault on her. She tries to grind into me but I place my hands on her waist to stop her.

"Be patient Alesa." I say as she bites her lip. I continue to slowly kiss her thighs. Then I latch onto her clit fully flicking my tongue.

I start going through the entire alphabet but when I get to 'K' that's when she lost it.

"JUST LIKE THAT" she grabs a fistful of my hair and starts grinding her body onto my mouth. I could tell she was close. And I was ready to catch ever last drop of her.

"That's it cum for me Alesa. Let me taste you."

I latch back onto her and she crumbles into me. Shooting into my mouth. I don't hesitate to swallow her essence.

I climb on top of her and she starts unbuckling my pants. She looks below then back up at me.

"It's okay, I know you can handle it."

I say smiling, she pulls me down to kiss her and she sucks my tongue. While she's kissing me I slide inside of her.

"Fuck." She says looking down. I pull her face back up to mine.
"Just look at me Alesa,"

I wasn't even all the way in. I put my fingers into her mouth and have her suck them. Then I slide in more while rubbing her clit to try to distract her from the pain.

She wraps her arms around my neck as she moans into my ear. The feeling of her wrapping around me was indescribable. I was engulfed in her body and I loved it. Eventually I start to move in and out slowly.

Her moans start to gradually grow stronger and my thrusts do as well. Her body is just inviting me in. My draw to her in so strong.

"I love you." I say breathlessly to her. She sheds a tear. And I do as well.

I continue to stare into her eyes as I make love to her. The way her body accepts me in. And the way she clenches herself around me when I hit a spot that her body thrives from. Let's me know my words ring true. She feels what I feel.

"Thomas I'm going to cum." Her words cause me to drill into her faster. As I talk her through her orgasm. I reach in between us and massage her clit.

Alesa POV

I can feel myself nearing the edge when Thomas comes between him and I and starts to rub my clit.

"Cum for me Alesa." He says whispering in my ear and simultaneously kissing it.

"Cum all over this dick, take what you want."
"Just like that."

His words were sending me over the edge. My eyes roll back in my head. As I grow quiet from the feeling of him inside of me. I was clenching tighter and tighter around him. Which caused him to moan into my ear. Which gave me another orgasm while he had one. Spilling inside of me. His warm thick stream. As he pulled out of me I felt it spill down my leg.

He pulls me close.
"Let's go shower." He says while kissing me. We both get up and make our way to the bathroom and wash each other. I begin to laugh while he's spreading the soap on my back.

"What's so funny?"
"I was just thinking, it's a good thing I'm on birth control." I say continuing my laugh.

"I don't know, it wouldn't be such a bad thing if you weren't."

I immediately stop laughing and turn around. We just got back on good terms we were not about o have this conversation about a baby. So I just decide to reach up and kiss him. I'd dint want to ruin our perfect moment.

A/N okay y'all how did you like this chapter? They finally had sex. Bitchhhhhh Just imagine if someone was talking you through your climax😩 wattpad can set standards too. Damn. High.  Anyways I hope you all are enjoying this book. Thanks for over 600 READS WHATTTTTT!!!! I can't thank y'all enough. Thanks for all the comments and votes. Y'all are funny. Ta-Ta