Not a dumb Broad

"What the fuck!?" I hear Alesa say. My eyes instantly shoot open.

I didn't even hear her come into my office, I didn't even think she'd come with how we left things. I thought it was over.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She says fully walking in. I push Symone's head off of me and fix myself.

"Alesa, what are you doing here aren't you supposed to be at work." She looked at me and chuckled.

"You know I should haven't literally expected this...like I'm an idiot for not expecting it." She turns her back and walks out, but not before throwing away the drinks from Starbucks.

"What's her problem? She came in here all ratchet."
"Symone get the fuck out of here and stop stereotyping her. You're ratchet." I say with a look of disgust.
"Oh Tommy I knew you'd come back to me, it was never going to last with her. She can't please you like I can."

She said trying to go back down and give me head. I pulled her back up and pushed her out of my office. I followed behind her.

"Where are you going, Tommy?"
"Symone don't ask me questions, just get out of here, I've already fired you, stop coming here."

I said walking out the building and to my car. Symone continues to chase after me. But I wasn't hearing her. The only thing I was thinking about was Alesa.

She was all I was thinking about, I fucked up. And I knew that. I was clearly on her mind too which is why she came to my office today. Those four days without her felt like a lifetime. I was not about to let her slip away from me.

I drive to her apartment and luckily her car is outside so I know she's home. I go inside and knock on her door. She answers, it looks me up and down then tries to slam it in my face. I catch the door in my hand and push my way in.

"Please listen to me."
"Boy get out."
"Alesa, just listen to me, please talk to me."
"You want to talk now? After you just had your DICK IN ANOTHER GIRLS THROAT?" she says laughing. She was doing a crazy laugh too like she was about to spaz.

"I'm not even going to waste my time getting upset, I saw what I was meant to see, and that's all the confirmation I need. I thought too highly of you the first time she came to your house. I bet that was all an act. I trusted you too easily."

"ALESA, you're the one who said you wanted to be done."
"Don't blame this on me, Thomas, you know people say shit they don't mean all the time in the heat of a moment. That's no excuse for you to go and do what you did. What else did you do while I was in Paris...you know what...please do not even answer that. I literally am going to vomit."

"What the hell am I supposed to think when you say you're done?" I throw my hands up

"Umm, I don't know maybe she needs space to cool down? Not let me go and fuck my fucking secretary that disrespected someone you supposedly care for. Or was that a lie too? Thomas please just leave me alone."

"No Alesa! I'm not going. Not until we talk, you have to give me time to explain. Please. Please do not shut me out."

I was pleading with her, her face was so cold and stern. I don't think we can ever come back from this. I try to move closer to her, to touch her. And she moves away from me.

"Thomas really? Don't touch me. How could you? If I ever, went and let another man touch me like she was touching you, you would do God knows what. I'm expected to forgive you? It was days after an argument and you went back to the bitch that disrespected me? In front of you? And you let her give you head? What else?"

"Nothing! Alesa I promise you, that is the first time she and I have ever done ANYTHING since we committed to one another. Please believe me when I say I'd never disrespect you like that."