Love and Affection

I woke up around 6 a.m. which is naturally the time I wake, Thomas is still wrapped around me. He looks so peaceful. But I know I have to be at work in a few hours so I gather my things and leave.

Once I'm back to my apartment I have the time to really look at myself. I undress and look at my body. I have light bruising, I touched my hands over it. My mind instantly went back to the events of last night. The looks in Thomas's eyes. The sensations I felt. The smells in my nostrils. The bruises.

I broke away from that and decided to go run on the treadmill.

45 minutes later I get back from my run and I go to shower. Once I'm out I'm moisturizing my body before getting dressed for work.

"Hello" "Alesa why do you keep leaving and not saying anything

"Hello"
"Alesa why do you keep leaving and not saying anything. I wake up and you're gone!"
I sigh heavily.

"Thomas, I have to get ready for work."
"That's fine. But wake me before you go, so I know."
"I will" I said with a small chuckle. His concern was nice I suppose.

"I already have a car waiting for you, when you leave work the same car will be there as well to take you back home."

Ugh I forgot about that. I kind of like traveling to work alone. I get that time to myself. Here lately it's been with Mike. But he was good company. And never overbearing.

"Yeah, Thomas, is that really necessary? Having the car bring and take me plac-"
"Alesa that was part of our agreement. So yes, it's very necessary. Don't make me have to punish you again. Just do as you're told. He snapped at me sternly.

"Alright"

"Have a good day, and do not forget to fill out the questionnaire for me."

We said our goodbyes and I continued to get ready for work. I was still pretty sore from last night. So I wanted to wear something comfy. But chic.

 I do my signature brow lip liner clear gloss, and leave my braids down

I do my signature brow lip liner clear gloss, and leave my braids down. I knew I could wear higher heels since I didn't have to take the subway. Also Mike was out of town on business he told me for 2 weeks, so I could avoid the horrid conversation of not being able to speak to him anymore for a little while longer. I was dreading that conversation.