Push me

*Present Time*

"Beg me," Thomas says in a snarl. I look into his eyes, they're speaking a thousand words to me. They're filled with hunger, lust, I can tell exactly what this man is thinking, and I'm thinking the exact same thing.

"Please..please"
"Please.What?" He says yanking my face closer to his, almost making our lips touch. I grit my teeth

"Please. choke me harder"
He tightens his grip just a little bit.
"I'm not convinced yet, what do you want me to do to you?" He leans down and whispers into my ear.

I don't know if it was the fact I've never actually had sex before, the fact I was so physically attracted to him, the fact he was teasing me by making me ask him repeatedly, or the fact I was thinking about what I wanted this man to do to me. I mean, he's barely done anything at all, and I'm crumbling under his touch. It's like he looks at me, and I just get instantly wetter, I knew what I wanted. And I wanted him to give it to me.

"Thomas. Please, can you choke me harder?" I say staring into his lust-filled eyes. I can see the satisfaction in them.

"I like how you beg me," he says with a mischievous grin.

He tightens his big hand around my neck, but it still wasn't enough. Why was he holding back? I literally want this man to cut off my airflow, but, even though it wasn't as hard as I would've liked, I still love the feeling of it. It's a thrill doing it on my own. but having someone else doing it? Oh, you never know what they're going to do next, that makes it so exciting. And the way he was looking at me. I could feel he was taunting me, I could tell he was holding back. I didn't want him too. I. Need. It. All.

"You look so good gasping for air." He growls. Then he possesses my lips. Each time I try to lift my head to engage more into the kiss. He pushes me back by my neck. I whimper at him pulling away from me. Why does he keep doing that?

"You're so eager Alesa."
"Yeah because you keep teasing me."

He laughs at this and leans back into our kiss. He continues to still push me down by my neck. Before he pulls away from me completely and gets up. I'm still staring at him as he stands before me.

"Yeah, you should go."
"Bro what?!?! You're not fucking serious right now. You're kidding right?" I say pissed.  I stare at him dumbfounded. Like a "pinch me I must be dreaming" moment.

 Like a "pinch me I must be dreaming" moment

"No, Alesa. I do not "kid" that's something you do, too well if you ask me. I do remember my text message saying something like; leave that attitude of yours in the car...or else, well that was you're "or else"...I mean it could've been worse. I could've REALLY punished you. But from the looks of what just happened, you'd enjoy it too much.